Trinity not iniciating, plz help

Search This thread

mike_55

May 12, 2010
i installed 3 new roms on my HTC (wm6.1, wm6.5(english), and wm6.5 portuguese).

Everything was doing fine, until i was uodating to wm6.5 (portuguese) and is stopped updating at 1% of instalation, i restarted my HTC, and connected to pc and run the RUU again, this time it went till 3% and then the phone just restart and i get stuck on the HTC screen. i can't inicate the Operating System, and when i try now to run de RUU from the tricolor screen, it just stops at 1 %. HELP

WHAT DO I DO ?????????????????????

I'm really desperate, i don't think it has a solution, but plz help me, i don't want to lose my trinity this way

by the way i took off the SIM and the memory card.

Last edited:

jat147

Mar 1, 2010
Mine fell over in the middle of upgrading, and looked like it was screwed.

With nothing to lose, I decided to to a hard reset.
you know the one - 2 buttons above red & green at
the same time as the reset button.
That did actually work, worth a try perhaps?

good luck with the new paperweight:rolleyes:

pilot40

Mar 19, 2008
rosh ha ayin
i installed 3 new roms on my HTC (wm6.1, wm6.5(english), and wm6.5 portuguese).

Everything was doing fine, until i was uodating to wm6.5 (portuguese) and is stopped updating at 1% of instalation, i restarted my HTC, and connected to pc and run the RUU again, this time it went till 3% and then the phone just restart and i get stuck on the HTC screen. i can't inicate the Operating System, and when i try now to run de RUU from the tricolor screen, it just stops at 1 %. HELP

WHAT DO I DO ?????????????????????

I'm really desperate, i don't think it has a solution, but plz help me, i don't want to lose my trinity this way

by the way i took off the SIM and the memory card.

flush to original rom than update agine..it worked 4 me