[For All HD2 Owners] [ HD2 Keypad/Keyboard] [WOW!!] [EBAY LINKS !!!] [GRAB NOW]

Search This thread

hiroshinobi

Sep 13, 2010
Ok, i'm so glad that these keyboard are coming to the market.. looked for these kinds for some time... Which is why i got the htc touch pro 2 as the keyboard was great.. But i traded that for the hd2 and really miss the keyboard. (hd2 typing is unbearable for me at the moment). So here is my questions.

1. So there is the rubber and plastic feel/look to these keyboards.. From first impression i prefer the rubber look as the plastic has a wet cheap look... So where do i get the rubber one?

2. If the plastic isn't as wet as it looks like because of the flash etc... which one (rubber/plastic) seem to be closer to the htc touch pro keyboards?

3. Also how can we get the hinges as the youtube did so i can have it as one set?
Im thinking the guy did some drilling etc.. but im sure there are some sticky stuff that can do the same.

haccker

May 17, 2007
All these keyboards allow only basic input for HTC HD2: only alfanumeric chars.
Do not expect for F1-F10 function keys,num lock, prtscrn, alt and so on.
These are not supported by WM 6.5.
Also there are no windows mobile support for HD2 for different langueage keymaps.
For HTC HD2 you need AEKmap software for multilanguage keyboard layouts and teksofts blueinput for widcomm software for F1-F10 and some additional functional keys support. AEKmap and teksofts blueinput both need additional tuning with keytables and scancodes.
Aslo blueinput internally does require pairing with keyboard every lauch, however at windows mobile level keyboard is actually paired only once and is automatically available for input since boot.
Even with teksofts blueinput not every ssh or emulation program supports hardware F1-F10 keys.

Also I'd recommend BT keyboards with Broadcom 2042 Chipset. They are excellent in hardware and fully supported by usual PC without any additional non-standard hardware. Compatibility issue refers only to general lack of mobile sofware support for external hardware.

Last edited:

*aerox90

Oct 13, 2008
found this in desire hd forums

Hello everyone,
I am doing a research on the boxwave Keyboard Buddy Case for our HTC DESIRE HD. Would you like to have one for our phones, your input will be very highly appreciated, as it will enable me to make an order above 150 units and also boost confidence among DESIRE HD users to have an attachable keyboard for the phone.

I am once again asking everyone to vote in the polls and do it very sincerely as it will help me decide to contact the company and order 100-150 units so that they can possibly build one for our HTC DESIRE HD. Also please comment why you would like to have one, how much would you like to have one for.

Here is one of the picture of Boxwave Handy Case for iPhone 4 :

IMG_0937.jpg

You can also post your request on their website for one for our phones:

http://www.boxwave.com/community/request/index.htm

Sent from my DL Desire v4.31.44.12 using XDA App

Reactions: KrewKracer

roman_guro

Oct 19, 2010
Kiev
I have the same Mini Bluetooth Keyboard.
It can control the phone just fine however when i try to assign the buttons in FPSECE, Genesis emu or other Game... it does nothing. =(((
Have someone tried to solve this problem?

i think the HD2 is using that Widcomm stack and no one is supporting it properly.

I used it before on Samsung phone
Everything worked perfectly!
I made ​​this a real GAMEPAD from this)))

Attachments

• chest__bluetooth_keyboard_gamepad.jpg
    chest__bluetooth_keyboard_gamepad.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 370

Likn'_ùs

Mar 21, 2010
Venezia
I'm interesting too of where to buy the silicon botton one!

Could u pls send also to me the link? THX

P.s: Does the Keyboard work good on Android and WP7?

jackrabbit72380

Mar 10, 2011
Trenton
www.landsoftworks.host22.com
i'd like to see a much more quality project!

hay im new hear just got my hd2 a week ago and bricked itanyway i sent it off for repair!the main reason i got the hd2 was becuause i coule run a newer windows phone 7 rom on it that was just relesed probly be4 this form was started anyway i lookedat all the keybords you guys posted and as much as id like tohave one on my phone all thease products look like crap to me!
id for one like to see a keybord with a case that just snaps on and slides out useing the power mini sub port!
2.id like to see one that flips and clicks on to the back so i could just hold it the way it was menty to be
3.id like to see a keybord that lights up like the microsoft chat pad!with the relese of the new mw3 console from ms thay have also anounsed a new head set that not only works on the xbox360 console through radio but also through blue tooth wich is odd but practicle with so menny people complaining about thare being no driver for use with the chat pad on the pc im gessing thare next step to inprove the microsoft xbox360 chat pad is to addbluetooth then it would just use a standerd bluetooth driver why ms desides now to use blutooth insted of years ago is beond me!
but now thay are including thare wireless mw3 head set to have bluetooth so that to me is like wow!i have broken so meny xbox360 wired and wireless head sets its crazy thare small and easy to misplace
but this one for mw3 is gray and says mw3 on it and includeds a charging dock
it might just be all in my head but im thinking in the future a xbox360 chatpad would be use quite easaly with the hd2 sory for my spelling errors!
but this is just a hunch! yesterday i sent my first smatphone off for repair and today I spray panted my white chatpad for my xbox360 black and then i came acrost this form maby its just ironic but has anyone even tryed out the chatpad for the ps3 controlers? I personaly hate ps3 so i wouldent know but arnt thay bluetooth dont thay light up?
and on another note we have so much tech today than we did when the hd2 came out that almost anythang is posible insted of adding a keybord how about adding a second touch screen!?
and some nice new keypord layouts on it like the thumb only layout that just came out for tablets!?
just my thoughts!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    found this in desire hd forums

Hello everyone,
    I am doing a research on the boxwave Keyboard Buddy Case for our HTC DESIRE HD. Would you like to have one for our phones, your input will be very highly appreciated, as it will enable me to make an order above 150 units and also boost confidence among DESIRE HD users to have an attachable keyboard for the phone.

I am once again asking everyone to vote in the polls and do it very sincerely as it will help me decide to contact the company and order 100-150 units so that they can possibly build one for our HTC DESIRE HD. Also please comment why you would like to have one, how much would you like to have one for.

Here is one of the picture of Boxwave Handy Case for iPhone 4 :

IMG_0937.jpg

You can also post your request on their website for one for our phones:

http://www.boxwave.com/community/request/index.htm

Sent from my DL Desire v4.31.44.12 using XDA App