Sluggish

20th May 2010, 07:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus, GA
Thanks Meter: 20

1,554 posts
More
Tilt 2 with E2ROM just put the latest Android w/sense and it looks cool and nice features...but it runs horribly slow. I tried removing and doing it again still really, really slow response between apps, even the touch screen lags.
20th May 2010, 05:57 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Alexandria, Va
Thanks Meter: 2,045

6,979 posts
More
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpbear

Tilt 2 with E2ROM just put the latest Android w/sense and it looks cool and nice features...but it runs horribly slow. I tried removing and doing it again still really, really slow response between apps, even the touch screen lags.

yeah, this is known already. it doesnt have much free ram left with the sense version. try the AOSP 2.1 build, alot more stable and faster. plus data and service wrks off the bat without setting it up. u can always customize it to look like the sense version. like i have done. if u were to look at my phone, ud think i had the sense version in there. u can always get new widgets, clocks., etc...
20th May 2010, 10:51 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus, GA

1,554 posts
More
if they ever get this 100% and then flashable to ROM, it will be awesome seeing ATT offers crap for android
21st May 2010, 02:08 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Developer
Flag Albuquerque, NM
Thanks Meter: 62

1,667 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpbear

if they ever get this 100% and then flashable to ROM, it will be awesome seeing ATT offers crap for android

There are 5 ATT Android devices about to be released.
21st May 2010, 02:45 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus, GA

1,554 posts
More
Any with full hardware keyboard, maybe I'll go to an ATT store? But, I already spent the money on the TP2 so would like the full port of android someday soon.
21st May 2010, 05:01 AM   |  #6  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Alexandria, Va
Thanks Meter: 2,045

6,979 posts
More
Re: Sluggish
you know it Reeefer and in september, u know what im getting ..lol dat damn dell mini 5 streak 5 whatwva da hell its name is gotdammittt...lmfao a fine piece of machinery right there..........and runs android............damn....and a phone..damn...pc touchscreen capacitive screen dat kicks )(!!....damn......snap da mutha)(!!!n magic dragon processor.......im srry im trippin...lol...u already know da deal ;)

Sent from my AOSP on XDANDROID MSM using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk
24th May 2010, 06:59 AM   |  #7  
Nashville, TN
Thanks Meter: 0

37 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demandarin

yeah, this is known already. it doesnt have much free ram left with the sense version. try the AOSP 2.1 build, alot more stable and faster. plus data and service wrks off the bat without setting it up. u can always customize it to look like the sense version. like i have done. if u were to look at my phone, ud think i had the sense version in there. u can always get new widgets, clocks., etc...

I feel the same way. AOSP is so much faster and more stable. I think it only caused me extra clicks and make the system running more sluggishly. Could someone please enlighten me how Sense is useful?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread