XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Problem]Photo tab causing sense to crash

Tip us?

mwalt2
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1495
Default [Problem]Photo tab causing sense to crash

I am having a problem where sense restarts while flipping through the picture previews on the sense photo tab. This is with sense 2.5.2012. I assume it probably a codec/driver problem. Would it be a dshow/mhub/??? This is for a Diamond and am currently running 23569 (though I assume it's a sense/htc package problem). Thanks.

ai6908
Old
Thanks Meter 262

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
I am having a problem where sense restarts while flipping through the picture previews on the sense photo tab. This is with sense 2.5.2012. I assume it probably a codec/driver problem. Would it be a dshow/mhub/??? This is for a Diamond and am currently running 23569 (though I assume it's a sense/htc package problem). Thanks.
Did you change the manila photo tab itself that does not belong to your manila core?

Or check to see what all dependent pkgs u have for album.
Hit "THANKS" button if you like the above post!!
Moto Atrix HD ROM - Batakang
HTC Flyer (WiFi) ROM - Stock Honeycomb3.2 No Root
My UnderVolt Tweak for cfX

vgunmanga
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I'm having the same issue, photo tab crashing while flipping through. I've tried many different combinations of packages, but have not yet found the culprit.
I think I remember hearing of this issue a while back, but searching has only yielded this thread. If anyone could shed some light, much appreciated.

Device: Touch Pro CDMA
SYS: 21905
XIP: 21905
Sense: 2012