[32b & 32a - Test] *Official* CR_ Got Froyo Release

28th May 2010, 11:48 PM   |  #501  
Thanks Meter: 3

1,846 posts
Long weekend ahead, I'll put a flashable update for noobs and to try to eliminate "experimenters" from accidently a whole ROM. I was hoping to wait until WIFI was fixed as I am able to turn that on, just not able to scan+connect but that is about 70% fixed.

deanage1983, linpack and froyo used to date but he got all coniving, showing up at froyo's work and slashing the tires on her Geo at night. After switching phone #'s several times, deleting her "social networking" accounts and moving to a small town in Nebraska, linpack swore that he would never show a meaningful score for her. With a new life ahead, she moved up to a Maserati and she flies while letting Cyanogen ride shotty. But linpack will never know b/c he lost the game. Or something like that.. don't worry about the score-- this is redikulusly fast.
29th May 2010, 12:07 AM   |  #502  
Recognized Developer
Flag Lebanon, OR
Thanks Meter: 216

237 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enatefox

Long weekend ahead, I'll put a flashable update for noobs and to try to eliminate "experimenters" from accidently a whole ROM. I was hoping to wait until WIFI was fixed as I am able to turn that on, just not able to scan+connect but that is about 70% fixed.

deanage1983, linpack and froyo used to date but he got all coniving, showing up at froyo's work and slashing the tires on her Geo at night. After switching phone #'s several times, deleting her "social networking" accounts and moving to a small town in Nebraska, linpack swore that he would never show a meaningful score for her. With a new life ahead, she moved up to a Maserati and she flies while letting Cyanogen ride shotty. But linpack will never know b/c he lost the game. Or something like that.. don't worry about the score-- this is redikulusly fast.

thats AWESOME!!
29th May 2010, 12:10 AM   |  #503  
Thanks Meter: 7

96 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcwilliams84

Ha Ha Ha! To funny.

-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App

Before you continue your "ha ha", I wasn't talking about this rom, but in general. And you forgot an o in too.
29th May 2010, 12:59 AM   |  #504  
Flag Victorville, CA
Thanks Meter: 12

242 posts
Donate to Me
More
Angry
Quote:

long weekend ahead, i'll put a flashable update for noobs and to try to eliminate "experimenters" from accidently a whole rom. I was hoping to wait until wifi was fixed as i am able to turn that on, just not able to scan+connect but that is about 70% fixed.

Deanage1983, linpack and froyo used to date but he got all coniving, showing up at froyo's work and slashing the tires on her geo at night. After switching phone #'s several times, deleting her "social networking" accounts and moving to a small town in nebraska, linpack swore that he would never show a meaningful score for her. With a new life ahead, she moved up to a maserati and she flies while letting cyanogen ride shotty. But linpack will never know b/c he lost the game. Or something like that.. Don't worry about the score-- this is redikulusly fast.

i lost the game
29th May 2010, 01:04 AM   |  #505  
Thanks Meter: 4

73 posts
eh what. this is like "wow"

certainly a great lost to the end-user.
29th May 2010, 01:18 AM   |  #506  
Thanks Meter: 10

318 posts
Thumbs up Large package
Quote:
Originally Posted by yutsoku

Trying to make it as noob friendly as possible?

Huh Huh you said LARGE PACKAGE

It worked great for me... Thanks!!
29th May 2010, 01:23 AM   |  #507  
Thanks Meter: 10

318 posts
Quote:

If you have ADB set up and an EXT partition on your SD card, a very quick way to A2SD is in recovery:

Code:
mount -a
mv /data/app /system/sd/app
ln -s /system/sd/app /data/app
If you want to put system apps there too (free up ~45MB):
mv /data/app_s /system/sd/app_s
ln -s /system/sd/app_s /data/app_s
Want an extra 19MB?
mv /data/framework_s /system/sd/framework_s
ln -s /system/sd/framework_s /data/framework_s
then reboot.

If you fail at it you can revert by:
Code:
mount -a 
rm /data/app 
mv /system/sd/app /data/app
etc, for any or all of the 3 folders. When I post an update, it will include a script to do this for you.

I tried this and I got a ton of errors: "mv: write error: No space left on device". I have a 512MB ext2 partition on the SD card. Is that not enough? The partition was empty when I tried it...

In any case I think it is safer to copy and then delete than move.
Last edited by grennis; 29th May 2010 at 01:32 AM.
29th May 2010, 02:10 AM   |  #508  
Flag Cincinnati, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 71

194 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grennis

I tried this and I got a ton of errors: "mv: write error: No space left on device". I have a 512MB ext2 partition on the SD card. Is that not enough? The partition was empty when I tried it...

In any case I think it is safer to copy and then delete than move.

I got the same error. I had a 1gb partition, thought it might have been full so backed up and repartitioned it to 2gb and it still did that. So you're not alone on that one. :P
29th May 2010, 03:11 AM   |  #509  
Flag Princeton, Texas
Thanks Meter: 0

72 posts
More
So i got to looking and i remembered that i changed my SPL. Could that be the reason this ROM won't boot?(Spl# is in my sig) And before i start getting questions on why i changed it... i didn't like the MyTouch 3G splash screen so i made my own.
29th May 2010, 03:29 AM   |  #510  
SomeWhere, CA
Thanks Meter: 0

43 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yingjai

Before you continue your "ha ha", I wasn't talking about this rom, but in general. And you forgot an o in too.

Dude take it easy! We all have had epic fails at one time or another. The only way to really learn things in life is to try it yourself.

We all make mistakes. I know I have. But still gotta admit it is funny.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
tanks
Previous Thread Next Thread