5,600,123 Members 42,653 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[32b & 32a - Test] *Official* CR_ Got Froyo Release

Tip us?

enatefox
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Long weekend ahead, I'll put a flashable update for noobs and to try to eliminate "experimenters" from accidently a whole ROM. I was hoping to wait until WIFI was fixed as I am able to turn that on, just not able to scan+connect but that is about 70% fixed.

deanage1983, linpack and froyo used to date but he got all coniving, showing up at froyo's work and slashing the tires on her Geo at night. After switching phone #'s several times, deleting her "social networking" accounts and moving to a small town in Nebraska, linpack swore that he would never show a meaningful score for her. With a new life ahead, she moved up to a Maserati and she flies while letting Cyanogen ride shotty. But linpack will never know b/c he lost the game. Or something like that.. don't worry about the score-- this is redikulusly fast.
GNex, Nexus One, MT4G, G2, Viewsonic G, Kindle Fire and SGS2 7" tab. The rest are retired

ChiefzReloaded
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 189

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by enatefox View Post
Long weekend ahead, I'll put a flashable update for noobs and to try to eliminate "experimenters" from accidently a whole ROM. I was hoping to wait until WIFI was fixed as I am able to turn that on, just not able to scan+connect but that is about 70% fixed.

deanage1983, linpack and froyo used to date but he got all coniving, showing up at froyo's work and slashing the tires on her Geo at night. After switching phone #'s several times, deleting her "social networking" accounts and moving to a small town in Nebraska, linpack swore that he would never show a meaningful score for her. With a new life ahead, she moved up to a Maserati and she flies while letting Cyanogen ride shotty. But linpack will never know b/c he lost the game. Or something like that.. don't worry about the score-- this is redikulusly fast.
thats AWESOME!!

yingjai
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcwilliams84 View Post
Ha Ha Ha! To funny.

-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App
Before you continue your "ha ha", I wasn't talking about this rom, but in general. And you forgot an o in too.

skinnyveganboy
Old
Thanks Meter 12

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
long weekend ahead, i'll put a flashable update for noobs and to try to eliminate "experimenters" from accidently a whole rom. I was hoping to wait until wifi was fixed as i am able to turn that on, just not able to scan+connect but that is about 70% fixed.

Deanage1983, linpack and froyo used to date but he got all coniving, showing up at froyo's work and slashing the tires on her geo at night. After switching phone #'s several times, deleting her "social networking" accounts and moving to a small town in nebraska, linpack swore that he would never show a meaningful score for her. With a new life ahead, she moved up to a maserati and she flies while letting cyanogen ride shotty. But linpack will never know b/c he lost the game. Or something like that.. Don't worry about the score-- this is redikulusly fast.
i lost the game
Acer A501 - ICS 4.0.3 Stock a500 ROM (no root)

wugui
Old
Thanks Meter 4
eh what. this is like "wow"

certainly a great lost to the end-user.
HTC DREAM In a corner of my stash
Dell Streak In another corner
Nexus S [ROM] 4.2.2 Rasbeanjelly DEAD
Nexus 7 [ROM] rasbeanjelly [Android 4.2.2_r1.2 JDQ39E]

Twitter, JOVE

grennis
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Thumbs up Large package

Quote:
Originally Posted by yutsoku View Post
Trying to make it as noob friendly as possible?
Huh Huh you said LARGE PACKAGE

It worked great for me... Thanks!!

grennis
Old
(Last edited by grennis; 29th May 2010 at 01:32 AM.)
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
If you have ADB set up and an EXT partition on your SD card, a very quick way to A2SD is in recovery:
Code:
mount -a
mv /data/app /system/sd/app
ln -s /system/sd/app /data/app
If you want to put system apps there too (free up ~45MB):
mv /data/app_s /system/sd/app_s
ln -s /system/sd/app_s /data/app_s
Want an extra 19MB?
mv /data/framework_s /system/sd/framework_s
ln -s /system/sd/framework_s /data/framework_s
then reboot.

If you fail at it you can revert by:
Code:
mount -a 
rm /data/app 
mv /system/sd/app /data/app
etc, for any or all of the 3 folders. When I post an update, it will include a script to do this for you.
I tried this and I got a ton of errors: "mv: write error: No space left on device". I have a 512MB ext2 partition on the SD card. Is that not enough? The partition was empty when I tried it...

In any case I think it is safer to copy and then delete than move.

yutsoku
Old
Thanks Meter 67

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by grennis View Post
I tried this and I got a ton of errors: "mv: write error: No space left on device". I have a 512MB ext2 partition on the SD card. Is that not enough? The partition was empty when I tried it...

In any case I think it is safer to copy and then delete than move.
I got the same error. I had a 1gb partition, thought it might have been full so backed up and repartitioned it to 2gb and it still did that. So you're not alone on that one. :P
HTC Droid DNA
Current Rom: Android 4.4
Current Kernel:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old Phones:
G1, Cliq, Cliq XT, Mytouch Slide, Droid Eris, Moto Droid, Droid Incredible, Samsung Fascinate, Thunderbolt, Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy S III

TJ Gonz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
So i got to looking and i remembered that i changed my SPL. Could that be the reason this ROM won't boot?(Spl# is in my sig) And before i start getting questions on why i changed it... i didn't like the MyTouch 3G splash screen so i made my own.
CURRENT
HTC ONE
PREVIOUS
HTC Amaze 4G=Sold
HTC Sensation=Water Damage
Galaxy S 4G=Trash
Original myTouch3G=Backup Phone

dcwilliams84
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by yingjai View Post
Before you continue your "ha ha", I wasn't talking about this rom, but in general. And you forgot an o in too.
Dude take it easy! We all have had epic fails at one time or another. The only way to really learn things in life is to try it yourself.

We all make mistakes. I know I have. But still gotta admit it is funny.
myTouch 32b

ROM: Changin All the Damn time... Cannon CE/CM5 wanting a good Froyo
SPL: Danger
Recovery: RA v1.5.2G

Follow: @dcwilliams84

Tags
tanks