- Modified the screen layout slightly to support square screens better.
- Fixed some bugs in the INI file parser (should not affect version 2.1 and older; this was related to saving INIs).
- Added the ability to modify the timeout settings within the application. Look under Menu (new right soft key) and Settings.
- The application actively checks before saving to see if Settings.ini is set to read-only and unsets the flag automatically.
- You can now select advanced mode, which lets you set the exact time the normal profile will be restored or a custom number of minutes from the current time.
- When a Mute4 timeout is set greater than 24 hours into the future, the cancel dialog will tell which day the phone is set to return to the normal profile.
- Minimizing Mute4 no longer exits the application.
- Cancel Mute4 timer button no longer flickers when pressed.
- Fixed a bug in the V2 installer that set the settings.ini to read-only which could cause Mute4 to crash.
- The rare bug that was fixed in Version 2 apparently has siblings. :) Found another spot where enumerating the notification queue can cause a crash. Fixed.
- Fixed a bug where certain rare conditions would cause Mute4 to crash when you try to cancel an existing timer. Now Mute4 will try again and inform you if it is unable to clear the timer.
- Improved performance of some controls.
- Buttons gray out when inactive.
- Fixed a bug where certain timeout values would display incorrectly (for example, 45 minutes would display as 1 hour 45 minutes) due to incorrect math function.
- Fixed a bug (hopefully) where when on a phone call, the profile will not revert back to normal. The work around is to keep trying every five seconds until it works. :)
- Initial release