Don't buy Clarivue Screen Protectors
I recently received my clarivue screen protectors and list the following for your consideration (please note that this is not a review)
1) Crystal Clear is really crystal clear and does not mar the brightness or sharpness of the screen in any way.
2) Clarivue provides two screen protectors in the packaging.
3) Easy to apply with static cling, allowing you to remove and reapply in case of dust or air bubbles under the protector.
1) There is a weird cut out at the bottom where the joystick is located and Clarivue fails to highlight the same on their website. This though is not a very big problem but feels and looks very odd. Especially when you move your finger over the joystick, you feel a strange disconnect because of the missing protector.
2) The size of the screen protector is not correct. It covers the complete screen in the horizontal direction but the dimensions in the vertical direction leave a significant part unprotected both at the top and bottom.
3) Attracts finger prints like crazy. You will end up wiping your screen after every use.
4) Clarivue will only take back your screen protectors if they are unused.
5) Clarivue charges a $3 restocking fee (about 30% restocking fee, which is really strange, considering that this is not an electrical appliance).
Just my 2 cents, I like clarivue products and have been a regular customer but the HTC incredible screen protector leaves a lot to be desired!!