Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,799 Members 48,130 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Calls being dismissed by lock screen.

Tip us?

ErezS
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Calls being dismissed by lock screen.

Hello,

Loving my desire but this problem is really annoying,
Every time I take the phone out of my pocket it's slide the phone upwards so the call is being dismissed.

Any chance I can change that?
I'm running a rooted phone.

Thanks.

chefk0k
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I agree on this, It's quite annoying.

I've seen some apps that change the lockscreen, but most of them consume memory and/or a lot of battery power. A free app would be preferred.

haggisuk99
Old
Thanks Meter 0
why isnt your screen off? when you go to put the desire in your pocket press the power button on the device quickly and it will turn your screen off and also lock it, there is no need to have the screen on whilst in your pocket is there? this is also power saving on your phone, hitting the power button again will then switch it to the lock screen once you have taken it out of your pocket.

Aitese
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by haggisuk99 View Post
why isnt your screen off? when you go to put the desire in your pocket press the power button on the device quickly and it will turn your screen off and also lock it, there is no need to have the screen on whilst in your pocket is there? this is also power saving on your phone, hitting the power button again will then switch it to the lock screen once you have taken it out of your pocket.
This is when a call comes in. When a call comes on the phone wakes from sleep mode.