Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

Unlock Hidden Camera Settings on Your Moto G

At one point in time or another, weve all gotten very fiddly with the camera settings on our … more

XDA Partners with LG for Developer Challenge

Many Android enthusiasts know the name LG. LG is the maker of some Google Nexus devices and some … more
Thread Closed

motorola i1 rom??

25th May 2010, 02:42 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

455 posts
More
i was wondering if anyone is going to try and port the ROM from the new Motorola i1 phone its running 1.5 and motoblur im not sure if motoblur would work with our vogues but i think it would be really cool if it did!!

the screen is a 320x240 if that helps at all
Last edited by jadenj5; 25th May 2010 at 02:44 AM.
25th May 2010, 02:59 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member

455 posts
More
ok sorry if I got anyone's hopes up there is no motoblur.. I should have read more... u can close this if you'd like
25th May 2010, 03:02 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Developer
Flag Outside of Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 3,453

5,742 posts
More
forever ago (before we had the android forum) i think it was zenulator did a port of motoblur to the vogue so it could def work. but i used it for a little while and it was very laggy

i think the odds of a port are low at this very moment, esp with froyo just announced and all of the 2.1 builds out or in the works the fact that its a cupcake build just seems counter productive.

i know Incubus26jc is messing around with sense tattoo which is a 1.5 but as far as i know the build was already made he was just optimizing it before his vogue bricked
25th May 2010, 03:26 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

455 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoughtlesskyle

forever ago (before we had the android forum) i think it was zenulator did a port of motoblur to the vogue so it could def work. but i used it for a little while and it was very laggy

i think the odds of a port are low at this very moment, esp with froyo just announced and all of the 2.1 builds out or in the works the fact that its a cupcake build just seems counter productive.

i know Incubus26jc is messing around with sense tattoo which is a 1.5 but as far as i know the build was already made he was just optimizing it before his vogue bricked

I'm running the sense its 1.6 BTW its great I just think motoblur is soo cool it would be nice to have and I can't wait for froyo hope it runs well
25th May 2010, 07:14 AM   |  #5  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 0

398 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoughtlesskyle

yeah incubus updated it to 1.6
11th March 2011, 02:05 PM   |  #6  
Flag NY
Thanks Meter: 10

75 posts
More
Let it personal somebody tried to upgrade the system? or anyone tried to do a rom? Please understand that Linux and programming help us.
18th March 2011, 10:05 AM   |  #7  
Retired Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 101

1,705 posts
Donate to Me
More
closed by request from OP

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread