Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,194 Members 41,860 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

motorola i1 rom??

Tip us?

jadenj5
Old
(Last edited by jadenj5; 25th May 2010 at 02:44 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default motorola i1 rom??

i was wondering if anyone is going to try and port the ROM from the new Motorola i1 phone its running 1.5 and motoblur im not sure if motoblur would work with our vogues but i think it would be really cool if it did!!

the screen is a 320x240 if that helps at all

jadenj5
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
ok sorry if I got anyone's hopes up there is no motoblur.. I should have read more... u can close this if you'd like

thoughtlesskyle
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3279
forever ago (before we had the android forum) i think it was zenulator did a port of motoblur to the vogue so it could def work. but i used it for a little while and it was very laggy

i think the odds of a port are low at this very moment, esp with froyo just announced and all of the 2.1 builds out or in the works the fact that its a cupcake build just seems counter productive.

i know Incubus26jc is messing around with sense tattoo which is a 1.5 but as far as i know the build was already made he was just optimizing it before his vogue bricked

jadenj5
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoughtlesskyle View Post
forever ago (before we had the android forum) i think it was zenulator did a port of motoblur to the vogue so it could def work. but i used it for a little while and it was very laggy

i think the odds of a port are low at this very moment, esp with froyo just announced and all of the 2.1 builds out or in the works the fact that its a cupcake build just seems counter productive.

i know Incubus26jc is messing around with sense tattoo which is a 1.5 but as far as i know the build was already made he was just optimizing it before his vogue bricked
I'm running the sense its 1.6 BTW its great I just think motoblur is soo cool it would be nice to have and I can't wait for froyo hope it runs well

inertone
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoughtlesskyle View Post

yeah incubus updated it to 1.6

fabricioemmerick
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Let it personal somebody tried to upgrade the system? or anyone tried to do a rom? Please understand that Linux and programming help us.

jamezelle
Old
Retired Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 101

DONATE TO ME
closed by request from OP
------------------------------------------------------
Devices:
Samsung Galaxy Nexus VZW LTE: latest AOKP
HTC Thunderbolt: ROOTED S-OFF: Retired
Samsung Fascinate: ROOTED: My MIUI Port with Voodoo
Motorola Droid: ROOTED: My MIUI Port
HTC Droid ERIS: ROOTED: !CRACKED SCREEN! :sad-face: still half-way works My Sense-able 3.1
XV6900: (RIP)
T-mobile wing: Retired(lost)
------------------------------------------------------

follow me on twitter

www.jamezelle.com Work in progress...
Like what I do? Feel free to

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe