• twitter
  • facebook
  • rules
  • news
 
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

[MOD][Kenia Sense StartMenu][WVGA Only]

  • Thread Tools: Tweet this thread
  • Vote for Thread to be Featured on the XDA Portal
Default [MOD][Kenia Sense StartMenu][WVGA Only]

Hello Everybody!!

I m here to present you a small script that I edited on the base of the beautiful work of Amarzull!

Sense StartMenu

What is it?

It will replace original WM 6.x start menu with a list of all your programs in 4 coloumns...
under the list there're the 6 most recent opened programs!

Note : it's SENSE start menu so it will work only if HTC Sense is running on your device!

How to install it?

Open the cab and put it in "Device"

What's missing?

Nothing is missing and everything works ok...but in landscape you'll view 4 coloumns as well...

I know it isn't a big contribution but I hope you will like it anyway!

Enjoy!

PS : A huge thank to CoOkie Monster which helped me a lot for this work!


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen001.jpg
Views:	6204
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	331989  
Attached Files
File Type: cab Kenia Sense StartMenu.cab - [Click for QR Code] (160.0 KB, 1866 views)
__________________


See K&C works (GalaxySense, GalaxyComb) in our official unofficial site :

Here

See our MIUI port for Samsung Galaxy S :

Here

See My ROMs for HTC TOUCH HD :

Here and my BlackNew (WM 6.1+Sense2.5) Here

See My Sense Start Menu for WM 6.x :

Here

And if you like...donate :

Here

Last edited by Kenia1234; 25th May 2010 at 03:22 PM.

Originally Posted by Kenia1234  View Post

Hello Everybody!!

I m here to present you a small script that I edited on the base of the beautiful work of Amarzull!

Sense StartMenu

What is it?

It will replace original WM 6.x start menu with a list of all your programs in 4 coloumns...
under the list there're the 6 most recent opened programs!

Note : it's SENSE start menu so it will work only if HTC Sense is running on your device!

How to install it?

Open the cab and put it in "Device"

What's missing?

Nothing is missing and everything works ok...but in landscape you'll view 4 coloumns as well...

I know it isn't a big contribution but I hope you will like it anyway!

Enjoy!

PS : A huge thank to CoOkie Monster which helped me a lot for this work!

Looks cool and works brilliant on your 6.1 rom-thanks Kenia for your hard work and the other chefs too

__________________


Thanks To The FreeXperia Team Who Gave Us All Hope.
.................................................. ..................
If You Require Any Help Please Look First.......... HERE

Originally Posted by smartgardens  View Post

Looks cool and works brilliant on your 6.1 rom-thanks Kenia for your hard work and the other chefs too

You're welcome!!

It's nice to see that you appreciated my job!!

__________________


See K&C works (GalaxySense, GalaxyComb) in our official unofficial site :

Here

See our MIUI port for Samsung Galaxy S :

Here

See My ROMs for HTC TOUCH HD :

Here and my BlackNew (WM 6.1+Sense2.5) Here

See My Sense Start Menu for WM 6.x :

Here

And if you like...donate :

Here

this is'nt working on 6.5.5 roms?

Originally Posted by stianbert  View Post

this is'nt working on 6.5.5 roms?

didn't try...it should...let me know!!

__________________


See K&C works (GalaxySense, GalaxyComb) in our official unofficial site :

Here

See our MIUI port for Samsung Galaxy S :

Here

See My ROMs for HTC TOUCH HD :

Here and my BlackNew (WM 6.1+Sense2.5) Here

See My Sense Start Menu for WM 6.x :

Here

And if you like...donate :

Here

Hi Kenia!

Looks promising! One question: as it looks like the programs are displayed in alphabetical order, is it possible to arrange them individually?

Originally Posted by stianbert  View Post

this is'nt working on 6.5.5 roms?

+1 didn't work on my device. 6.5.5

__________________
nohctis

Works fine on BlackNew III, but with this I can't access the full settings of windows mobile, e.g. the full sounds and notifications in order to set a different sound for incoming SMS and mail.

Originally Posted by met67  View Post

Works fine on BlackNew III, but with this I can't access the full settings of windows mobile, e.g. the full sounds and notifications in order to set a different sound for incoming SMS and mail.

Sense settings Tab/ Menu/ All settings!!!!!

Originally Posted by mjunik  View Post

Hi Kenia!

Looks promising! One question: as it looks like the programs are displayed in alphabetical order, is it possible to arrange them individually?

Individually no...but you can even change the algorithm of the script (you need to know how to program in Lua) if you would like to sort it by another order...
but I think that the best way to find an application is when they're sorted by name...

__________________


See K&C works (GalaxySense, GalaxyComb) in our official unofficial site :

Here

See our MIUI port for Samsung Galaxy S :

Here

See My ROMs for HTC TOUCH HD :

Here and my BlackNew (WM 6.1+Sense2.5) Here

See My Sense Start Menu for WM 6.x :

Here

And if you like...donate :

Here

doesnt work for Dutty R14 either


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Rules
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:27 PM.