Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Pre-orders (UK)

OP hashfoo

26th May 2010, 12:25 AM   |  #11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 939
 
2,432 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
I pre-ordered mine from Clove a few days back...
26th May 2010, 10:11 AM   |  #12  
Beards's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 885
 
4,276 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZtechfreak

I pre-ordered mine from Clove a few days back...

Nice one... so did I, right bang on the first day Chris announced it.

CU back in the AndroidForum.
26th May 2010, 11:19 AM   |  #13  
magicdroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ghent
Thanks Meter: 0
 
306 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
For Germany, Amazon.de has it on pre-order too.
27th May 2010, 11:54 AM   |  #14  
hassan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Newcastle Upon Tyne
Thanks Meter: 7
 
282 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2005
More
I've pre order from clove as well, lets see when they deliver it.
27th May 2010, 12:05 PM   |  #15  
Beards's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 885
 
4,276 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassan

I've pre order from clove as well, lets see when they deliver it.

Strangely enough I contacted Chris Love of Clove only this morning to query the UK release, given what we heard yesterday at the Singapore Live Show where Singapore will be getting the phone first on the 5th June.

Chris came back to me and told me they had JUST received confirmation from Samsung tht a revised date is now as of and I quote from Chris ~ "We have now been given a shipment date of WK23 (W/C 7th June)".

Beards
27th May 2010, 12:37 PM   |  #16  
hassan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Newcastle Upon Tyne
Thanks Meter: 7
 
282 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2005
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beards

Strangely enough I contacted Chris Love of Clove only this morning to query the UK release, given what we heard yesterday at the Singapore Live Show where Singapore will be getting the phone first on the 5th June.

Chris came back to me and told me they had JUST received confirmation from Samsung tht a revised date is now as of and I quote from Chris ~ "We have now been given a shipment date of WK23 (W/C 7th June)".

Beards

Oh that's a really good news as I thought we wont be getting till 20th of June.

Can't wait to get my hands on it. Am getting sick of charging Desire almost every night.
Last edited by hassan; 27th May 2010 at 01:05 PM.
27th May 2010, 02:06 PM   |  #17  
Beards's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 885
 
4,276 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassan

Oh that's a really good news as I thought we wont be getting till 20th of June.

Can't wait to get my hands on it. Am getting sick of charging Desire almost every night.

Clove are now emailing all people who pre-ordered asking them to confirm they still want to go ahead.

All you need to do is either ring them or click on the email link they will send you.
27th May 2010, 02:31 PM   |  #18  
Senior Member
Flag Gatineau, Quebec
Thanks Meter: 55
 
529 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
Donate to Me
More
Good news!
but is the price set yet ?

It's still on the estimated price, I believe.
27th May 2010, 02:32 PM   |  #19  
Beards's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 885
 
4,276 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
It is set at 385 + VAT where applicable.
27th May 2010, 02:43 PM   |  #20  
Senior Member
Flag Gatineau, Quebec
Thanks Meter: 55
 
529 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
Donate to Me
More
He did email me this morning from clove because I had asked a question and he said it is still an estimated price, because I wanted to pricematch with handtec since it is 20 less. I'll buy from handtec then since both will be sold during June 7 week and it is cheaper and offers fedex shipping 2-4 days (to canada)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes