OP Cobaltikus

3rd June 2010, 06:33 PM   |  #101  
Thanks Meter: 7

644 posts
Cobaltikus you sir are a legend!
3rd June 2010, 09:20 PM   |  #102  
Thanks Meter: 8

198 posts
This project sounds great! Coupled with FpseCE and a TV Out capable phone, this can turn our phones into extremely portable Playstation consoles WITHOUT controller cords!

I have a Touch Pro though, how is the bluetooth M$ stack development going?
3rd June 2010, 10:41 PM   |  #103  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 32

387 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobaltikus

I just flashed MightyROM and am going to make sure my app works when I get home.

Hey Cobaltikus,

Just wondering how it went with the Mighty Rom? Working good? I tried both my sixaxis and dual shock 3 and neither one worked. I'm going to flash a new rom tonight and try it out again, not sure if I'll try stock,,, too lazy. Thanks and keep up the great work!
4th June 2010, 03:56 PM   |  #104  
Flag Roma
Thanks Meter: 6

53 posts
More
Thumbs up Fantastic!
Yeah! Works perfectly with HD2!

I'm using a PS3 SixAxis and the ROM is Artemis v17 ITA.
Playing with FPSECE is now absolutely perfect!

Much better than the Bluetooth gamepad from MSI I brought some week ago!
4th June 2010, 04:52 PM   |  #105  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 32

387 posts
More
I still can't seem to get it working for me, I flashed a few different roms last night, bhars, mighty full force, mr. x. I have a cdma telus tp2. Anyone have any luck with this running something similar?

EDIT:
Got it working after reading through the whole thread. I had to set my bluetooth to discoverable. I thought it was. Some other members mentioned it should be added to the front page, credit should go to them. Thanks everyone, Cobalikus, this rocks!!!!

Currently running bhars v12 cht, should work good on Mighty as well.
Last edited by majorassface; 4th June 2010 at 05:07 PM.
5th June 2010, 12:12 AM   |  #106  
Thanks Meter: 1

18 posts
Can you share some video??
5th June 2010, 12:49 PM   |  #107  
Flag Dijon
Thanks Meter: 136

876 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobaltikus

From what I hear it already works with those 2 apps.

I'm pretty sure the only problem with FPSECE is that the dev on that app tried to make changes to use CobaltController when no changes were necessary. You just need to use the built in button mapping setup where you choose a game button in the program and then press the corresponding button on the sixaxis.

Please let me know if you have a different experience and it doesn't work as I expected.

Schtruck had to do one or two little changes in fpsece to get L1/2 R1/2 buttons working on fpsece (your drivers were not responsible for this)

The changes he made were made on fpsece itself, something to prevent the "71" code to remain each time you tried to press L or L buttons (now an already used code can't be used again)

I've just realuzed that fpsece doesn't seem to support the "g" letter from a keyboard (why?? I don't know!) so just R1 doesn't want to answer when wanting to map it in fpsece.
Schtruck now just has to see why this last code is not supported by fpsece, fix it, and all the buttons will be working.

And yes, you can set keys in FpseCE exactly the way you sayd: push the X icon on the phone, then press X on the gamepad or whatever keyboard

So your drivers work perfectly, that's fpsece that was a little adapted to support them better

BTW: I'm amazed by the speed of the sixaxis connecting process, almost immediate, even if the bluetooth on the phone was off before starting your application. The MSI takes at least 4 or 5 seconds before being connected!

Just a small quickly-made video to show Coblatikus drivers + fpsece on my HD2, you can see the buttons mapping then wipeout playing with my DualShock3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH_NBKtj0R8
Last edited by i900frenchaddict; 5th June 2010 at 02:29 PM.
5th June 2010, 05:43 PM   |  #108  
OP Senior Member
Flag Fredericksburg, VA
Thanks Meter: 11

340 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossimac

Just had a look on my PS3 and I could find the MAC address of the Wireless Card - is this going to be the same as the MAC address for the Bluetooth Card?

Also, I remember Artemis ROM for HD2 having trouble with the MAC address always being set to 00:00:00:00:00:00 or something similar - so I'm sure there is a way to change the MAC address.

The Wireless MAC is not the same.
5th June 2010, 05:44 PM   |  #109  
OP Senior Member
Flag Fredericksburg, VA

340 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmboy5

This project sounds great! Coupled with FpseCE and a TV Out capable phone, this can turn our phones into extremely portable Playstation consoles WITHOUT controller cords!

I have a Touch Pro though, how is the bluetooth M$ stack development going?

It works on the Verizon Touch Pro now and most likely all windows phones
5th June 2010, 05:45 PM   |  #110  
OP Senior Member
Flag Fredericksburg, VA

340 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by majorassface

Hey Cobaltikus,

Just wondering how it went with the Mighty Rom? Working good? I tried both my sixaxis and dual shock 3 and neither one worked. I'm going to flash a new rom tonight and try it out again, not sure if I'll try stock,,, too lazy. Thanks and keep up the great work!

Mighty ROM Official May 24/25 release works perfectly

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dualshock 3, wiimote
Previous Thread Next Thread