Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,035 Members 40,650 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Aug-20] CobaltController - PS3/Wii Controller Driver for Windows Mobile

Tip us?

Hammerfest
Old
Thanks Meter 278

DONATE TO ME
same here as above, lurking in the BT Controller thread (and even in the request thread for PS3 on PPC)

where the **** is the donation address I said I had $5 for a working PS3 and while I havent had the chance to test it yet I want to ****ing donate as soon as I have (yes the word **** was necessary to use, it conveys emotion and as is said, words are only as powerful as you make them)

DracoDrake
Old
Thanks Meter 3
It would be awsome if this could trigger some devs to make it vice versa, so that you can use your phone to control media stuff on the ps3
Owned SmartPhones: HTC HD2 EU, Sony Ericsson X1. Future Phone: HTC EVO 3D/HTC HD3/ Samsung Galaxy S2/
I will someday design something for XDA, still a noobie for now.... F*CK HD2 STOLEN :@

Custom made Batt-cover >>>http://j.imagehost.org/view/0606/IMAG0043<<<
---------------------------------------------------------------
ROM: NRG Cookie - Sencity Radio: 2.15.50.14
.::Respecting NRGZ28, Co0kieMonster, Cotulla, Cyanogen and all devs i could name here::.

-=IRoN=-
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up nice one !

can't wait to get back home to try this !!!!!!

THX !!!!!

Cobaltikus
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by DracoDrake View Post
It would be awsome if this could trigger some devs to make it vice versa, so that you can use your phone to control media stuff on the ps3
I was looking into that a little bit and it seems completely possible - it's just a matter of devoting the time. If no one else does it first I'll probably end up doing it eventually - after this program grows more

My main goal right now as far as this is concerned is to get it working on all windows mobile phones.

itoYo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
good job, lets hope we can get it working with FPSECE, if thats the case i am willing to donate 5. you better get your paypal address sorted!

thanks

Nilee
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hi sounds nice. i will be real happy if it worked with wiimote

anthonys322
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Awesome man! Looking forward to trying this on my HD2!

braindoc
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DracoDrake View Post
I agree. I use my PS2 to watch a lot of movies and it would be great if I could use my phone as the remote control instead of using the standard controller.

frmariam
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default How about Morphgear?

I'm all for OSS apps so this seems only natural

Morphgear is very similar with Smartgear with the difference of being free and open for development (you can get the sources at SourceForge). And it surely could use a boost and more attention.

Cobaltikus
Old
(Last edited by Cobaltikus; 1st June 2010 at 02:22 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by itoYo View Post
good job, lets hope we can get it working with FPSECE, if thats the case i am willing to donate 5. you better get your paypal address sorted!

thanks
I don't see why it wouldn't work with FPSECE - it works with anything that accepts keyboard input - you can even text with it so long as you don't need more letters than A, B, C, D, E, F, G, O, and X, maybe I should use letters like WTFLMAO instead...

I put a link to donate in the first post http://www.cobaltikus.com

If you donate - that would be awesome - I've never received any donations before.

Tags
dualshock 3, wiimote