I use the latest DZO kernell http://it029000.massey.ac.nz/vogue/files/?C=M;O=D or the modify file by Kallt_kaffe http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=660158 with the the Loserskater NBH editor http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=689812 for choice the good panel for our phone
I will try more tonight
what is fully good in this build :
- phone of course...
- battery indicator : I used my phone with 12% and it works yet !! I will test in charge
- BT (not tested with audio car)
- MMS : you can receive and send
- GPS with Igo (not yet for a long time)
- synchronize data
- market (I think full but I'm not sure)
- Rogue tools (just for density, I use 107)
- live wallpapers
And I hope in V1.3 better speed for incoming...
THANKS for them !!
Hope it works for all of Polaris users.