Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Cant text or make calls even with signal bars.........

OP na_rsx

28th May 2010, 03:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 1

33 posts
More
yup, i need to reboot in order to be able to do so. its weird, at first it happened once in a while, now it happens a lot. does anyone have this issue?
28th May 2010, 05:45 PM   |  #2  

86 posts
This actually happend to me a couple moments ago but I have no idea how/why it happened.
28th May 2010, 06:51 PM   |  #3  
Flag Tornados City
Thanks Meter: 886

2,705 posts
More
Re: Cant text or make calls even with signal bars.........
This happened to me yesterday multiple times. I even formatted the phone twice just to make sure none off the apps are causing the problem. Today the phone is working as it should be.weird...

Mutantblack
28th May 2010, 07:46 PM   |  #4  
Flag Tempe Arizona!
Thanks Meter: 32

744 posts
More
I have had this before...

however my biggest baffle is how i have 4 bars of 3g yet my freaking internet/data doesnt work sometimes... the up and down arrows just stare back at me blank as a sheet of paper
3rd June 2010, 02:52 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag Chicago

33 posts
More
is this a defect with the phone, i got mines in the first week it was released, so i am sure it was one of the first batch, we all know the first batches are iffy. i find myself doing it everyday mostly, i emailed HTC and they said to do a full reset on the phone, and if that does not work, to send it in for warranty, but if its not covered under warranty i need to pay. this sucks, it shouldnt give me this much problems.
3rd June 2010, 06:26 PM   |  #6  
Flag honolulu
Thanks Meter: 8

591 posts
More
Happens to me from time to time (once every week or two). I simply enable airplane mode, wait a moment and then disable it. Suddenly my phone is acting as it should.

I simply blame AT&T which makes me feel better
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread