Cant text or make calls even with signal bars.........

33 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
By na_rsx, Member on 28th May 2010, 04:20 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
yup, i need to reboot in order to be able to do so. its weird, at first it happened once in a while, now it happens a lot. does anyone have this issue?
28th May 2010, 06:45 PM |#2  
This actually happend to me a couple moments ago but I have no idea how/why it happened.
28th May 2010, 07:51 PM |#3  
Flag Tornados City
Thanks Meter: 1,148
Re: Cant text or make calls even with signal bars.........
This happened to me yesterday multiple times. I even formatted the phone twice just to make sure none off the apps are causing the problem. Today the phone is working as it should be.weird...

28th May 2010, 08:46 PM |#4  
Flag Tempe Arizona!
Thanks Meter: 35
I have had this before...

however my biggest baffle is how i have 4 bars of 3g yet my freaking internet/data doesnt work sometimes... the up and down arrows just stare back at me blank as a sheet of paper
3rd June 2010, 03:52 PM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Chicago
is this a defect with the phone, i got mines in the first week it was released, so i am sure it was one of the first batch, we all know the first batches are iffy. i find myself doing it everyday mostly, i emailed HTC and they said to do a full reset on the phone, and if that does not work, to send it in for warranty, but if its not covered under warranty i need to pay. this sucks, it shouldnt give me this much problems.
3rd June 2010, 07:26 PM |#6  
Flag honolulu
Thanks Meter: 8
Happens to me from time to time (once every week or two). I simply enable airplane mode, wait a moment and then disable it. Suddenly my phone is acting as it should.

I simply blame AT&T which makes me feel better
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread