Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,489 Members 45,587 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] [0.8] [June 26th 2010] TrophyToGo - PSN-Trophy-Viewer

Tip us?

KUV1977
Old
(Last edited by KUV1977; 26th June 2010 at 11:55 PM.) Reason: Update
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [APP] [0.8] [June 26th 2010] TrophyToGo - PSN-Trophy-Viewer

Hi there,

one of the first things when i received my new HD2 was to look for a PSN-Trophy-Viewer. To my surprise i did not find one, so i decided to build my own.

This is a very early version and will as such have bugs and missing features. Also, even though you can specify when to download infos, there will be traffic that may cause additional costs for you - depending on your network plan.

Still, if you would like to test my first Windows Mobile App, i would appreciate feedback and feature-requests.

The app needs CF3.5 and is created with the help of the excellent SenseSDK by eboelzner

Current Features
- Watch your rank and trophy-details (no PSN-password required!)
- Watch trophy-overview per game
- Watch trophy-detail per game (due to trophy-source hiddens are still missing even after achieving them - only in detail-mode, overview works fine)
- add friends and see and compare trophy-stats
- downloading of thumbs for each trophy (0.8)
- recent trophies (0.7.8)
- credit screen for SDK! (0.7.8)
- an icon and startlist entry (not perfect but in 0.8)

Planned Features
- bookmark trophies you want to tackle

Known Bugs
- some trophy names and/detail descriptions may cause the app to crash (please post)
- some games are truncated after apostrophe-signs
- some gamethumbs are not identified (please post those cases)
- sometimes on switching connection type the app may crash

===========================================

EDIT: June 2nd 2010 - 0.7.4
- fixes several crashes - at least improves stability
- autodownloads avatars if image was not available when adding friend
- several more games are shown (ACII, RDR, FIFA10, +) [NOTE: If you have already downloaded the game info and have broken data, go to settings and enable 'always download game info' under temporary settings. This will force the app to refetch the gamedata - please post games that are still broken]
- thanks to sergio76 the app should now have a shortcut (it appears under 'Applications' for now - will be fixed in the next release)

EDIT: June 26th 2010 - 0.8
- fixes several smaller bugs
- downloading of trophy thumbs is now possible
- again more games fixed

If you feel like donating, here's the button. Of course it is not required. This is a free app!

Attached Files
File Type: cab TrophyToGo_0.7.CAB - [Click for QR Code] (544.2 KB, 446 views)
File Type: cab TrophyToGo_0.7.4.CAB - [Click for QR Code] (601.8 KB, 236 views)
File Type: cab TrophyToGo_0.8.cab - [Click for QR Code] (766.3 KB, 477 views)

ben_duder
Old
Retired News Writer
Thanks Meter 7
This is a great idea! Thanks
Previous devices:
HTC Universal, HTC Monet, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Dream, HTC Hero, Motorola Milestone

LG Optimus 2X [CM7 with stock launcher and ironkrnl]

Sergio76
Old
(Last edited by Sergio76; 3rd June 2010 at 04:22 AM.)
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 4960

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUV1977 View Post
Hi there,

one of the first things when i received my new HD2 was to look for a PSN-Trophy-Viewer. To my surprise i did not find one, so i decided to build my own.

This is a very early version and will as such have bugs and missing features. Also, even though you can specify when to download infos, there will be traffic that may cause additional costs for you - depending on your network plan.

Still, if you would like to test my first Windows Mobile App, i would appreciate feedback and feature-requests.

The app needs CF3.5 and is created with the help of the excellent SenseSDK by eboelzner

Current Features
- Watch your rank and trophy-details (no PSN-password required!)
- Watch trophy-overview per game
- Watch trophy-detail per game (due to trophy-source hiddens are still missing even after achieving them - only in detail-mode, overview works fine)
- add friends and see and compare trophy-stats

Planned Features
- downloading of thumbs for each trophy
- recent trophies
- bookmark trophies you want to tackle
- credit screen for SDK!
- an icon and startlist entry (so far you have to start it from the install folder -sorry!)

Known Bugs
- some trophy names and/detail descriptions may cause the app to crash (please post)
- some games are truncated after apostrophe-signs
- some gamethumbs are not identified (please post those cases)
- sometimes on switching connection type the app may crash

Thanks Nice Idea Here is a cab that installs With the Icon a made for you if you like it use it and a shortcut on startmenu/Applications.

EDIT: UPDATED THE CAB NOW INSTALLS WITH THE ICON.

cortk
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Nice! I have been looking for something like this for ages! Good luck with your development

calerouxz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks alot for this app, its a really awesome one, I have also been looking for an app to see my trophies myself, but was never really able to make an app...So thanks, would like to see the bugs get fixed btw (alrdy had a crash trying to see my AC2 trophies)

DracoDrake
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Dude, where is you donation button this is soooo F-ing handy no more slow XMB to view your T-phies.
Owned SmartPhones: HTC HD2 EU, Sony Ericsson X1. Future Phone: HTC EVO 3D/HTC HD3/ Samsung Galaxy S2/
I will someday design something for XDA, still a noobie for now.... F*CK HD2 STOLEN :@

Custom made Batt-cover >>>http://j.imagehost.org/view/0606/IMAG0043<<<
---------------------------------------------------------------
ROM: NRG Cookie - Sencity Radio: 2.15.50.14
.::Respecting NRGZ28, Co0kieMonster, Cotulla, Cyanogen and all devs i could name here::.

digitalhater
Old
Thanks Meter 0
This seems to be very cool but I can't seem to get it working. I'm on Chucky's GTX (WM 6.5.x ROM). The app quits after a few seconds and it says that I Need NETCFv35.Messages.EN.cab.

Where do I get that? Isn't it the same thing as the NETCF v35?

The program doesn't create a shortcut nor does it have an icon? Any fix for this?

Thanks a lot.

the0ne
Old
Thanks Meter 52
finally an app for PS3 Trophies on Windows Mobile.

got paypal ?

BTW any warhawk / RDD players in here ?
---

Windows Phone Apps || Windows Phone Games --- want to review apps and game for windows phone and get paid for it ? Get it touch

---

KUV1977
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Hey guys, I'm glad you like it. There will be an update tomorrow. Hopefully with Icon/Shortcut for good.
So far you can use Sergios Mod - that is the same like my app but with icon.

As far as this 3.5 Message is concerned, all you would gain from installing it is a better error-message - so don't. The update will fix a couple of crashs and a few games that had issues with information display.

I will also add a donate-button to the first post later. Of course, ypu don't have to donate.