one of the first things when i received my new HD2 was to look for a PSN-Trophy-Viewer. To my surprise i did not find one, so i decided to build my own.
This is a very early version and will as such have bugs and missing features. Also, even though you can specify when to download infos, there will be traffic that may cause additional costs for you - depending on your network plan.
Still, if you would like to test my first Windows Mobile App, i would appreciate feedback and feature-requests.
The app needs CF3.5 and is created with the help of the excellent SenseSDK by eboelzner
- Watch your rank and trophy-details (no PSN-password required!)
- Watch trophy-overview per game
- Watch trophy-detail per game (due to trophy-source hiddens are still missing even after achieving them - only in detail-mode, overview works fine)
- add friends and see and compare trophy-stats
- downloading of thumbs for each trophy (0.8)
- recent trophies (0.7.8)
- credit screen for SDK! (0.7.8)
- an icon and startlist entry (not perfect but in 0.8)
- bookmark trophies you want to tackle
- some trophy names and/detail descriptions may cause the app to crash (please post)
- some games are truncated after apostrophe-signs
- some gamethumbs are not identified (please post those cases)
- sometimes on switching connection type the app may crash
EDIT: June 2nd 2010 - 0.7.4
- fixes several crashes - at least improves stability
- autodownloads avatars if image was not available when adding friend
- several more games are shown (ACII, RDR, FIFA10, +) [NOTE: If you have already downloaded the game info and have broken data, go to settings and enable 'always download game info' under temporary settings. This will force the app to refetch the gamedata - please post games that are still broken]
- thanks to sergio76 the app should now have a shortcut (it appears under 'Applications' for now - will be fixed in the next release)
EDIT: June 26th 2010 - 0.8
- fixes several smaller bugs
- downloading of trophy thumbs is now possible
- again more games fixed
If you feel like donating, here's the button. Of course it is not required. This is a free app!