⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠Dali Surreal Aluminium Vantage Sense ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠

Search This thread

tin2404

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠Dali Surreal Aluminium Vantage Sense ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠

SURREALISTIC ALUMINIUM DALI SENSE VANTAGE SERIES.
STABILE SUPERFAST AND "OUT OF SPACE" DESIGNED

·٠•● ๑۩๑ ●•٠·
YOU NEED WM 6.5 AND MANILA/SENSE 2.5 VERSION !
FULL COMPATIBILITY WITH NEWEST COOKIE HOMETAB AND CHT EDITOR.
NOT COMPATIBLLE WITH GTX !

I have personally painted wallpapers and they fit best to this SenseUI. All others will just destroy composition.

wallpapers are slightly compressed due upload.
screen024.png
screen024m.png

screen01xv.jpg
screen03e.jpg
screen04g.jpg
screen07a.jpg

READ CAREFULLY THIS ! DETAILED INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS STEP BY STEP !( it seems scarry,but it is very simple )
1.Dissable Sense
2. Install CHT Editor from HERE
3. Install Cookie Hometab from HERE
4. Install Dali Caleidoscope IN DEVICE,NOT ON STORAGE CARD !
5. Install Dali Sense Theme
6. Restart device and choose Sense theme from "Settings-Today".
7. Download wallpaper and apply it !
8. Go on beer and show device to your "iphone friends".Smile,and walk on by.
Now Enable Sense !
Now, Modify and customize in CHT and Hometab whatever you want.
CHANGE LOG SECTION

ROM NOTES

As is it expected,this Sense has best result on KWBR ROMs so far (best results are with Manila v. 2.5.20161332.0 and OS Version 5.2.21914 as most stabile so far).It means ROM editions with Start Menu on the top left corner. I have made some compatibillity with other Manila versions so it depends from cooked ROM by ROM...Anyhow, it seems that all ROM builds numbering with 21914 are buggy free and very stabile,so I recommend you to choose ROMs with this version number.

CHANGELOG 19.10.2010

Dali suite has been updated to version 8.0

- support for CHT2.0 and newest Cookie Hometab 2.0 has been added and incorporated
- if you wish,more classic appeareance,support for newest build of Atmosfera v.4 is incorporated also.

This is preparation for expected newest sleak build

Attachments

• wallpaper.zip
    672 KB · Views: 1,448
Last edited:

Lenk83

Feb 18, 2010
Nice

Hi, i use Energy GTX Rom for a few days. It works fine without any problems. Now i installed your good looking dali theme (just like you described it). Everything is displayed well and without any bug. Only Problem: I cant get any wallpaper with the theme enabled (it is the ninja one, isnt it?). If i choose any wallpaper,nothing happens, just the white backround (without figure).

Please try to help, i really would like to usw wallpapers, especially the one with the figure.

Except this prob: nice work!

mike2nl

Jul 24, 2009
Near Utrecht
Hi, i use Energy GTX Rom for a few days. It works fine without any problems. Now i installed your good looking dali theme (just like you described it). Everything is displayed well and without any bug. Only Problem: I cant get any wallpaper with the theme enabled (it is the ninja one, isnt it?). If i choose any wallpaper,nothing happens, just the white backround (without figure).

Please try to help, i really would like to usw wallpapers, especially the one with the figure.

Lenk83:
Plesae go to the original thread from GTX. All is written in the 1st three post. I have written that more then 50 times.

Why nobody read the fantastic manual?

BTW:
tin very well done. For me something to small but it has a really good start..

tin2404

hm...I am using kwbr Topix and I experianced same problem as you are,but I dont see where is a "bug"....I think the problem is somewhere inside Dark Ninja theme and not in GTA Dali,so I will make a new theme tsk one from scratch...;)
I think that @mike2nl could give us a hand here...

@mike2nl

thank you very much.I really appricate your oppinion..BTW,could you point me to post where is your tutorial,because I stepped through GTX thread and I did not seen it...:( Thanks in advance. :)
I make this theme for personal use and has a feeling to share with somebody who probablly need it..I am also experianced some problem with this gray line top on the slider...I dont see what manila do that ! I simply can not remove it...

This theme is still in development phase because new Dali clocks are coming and new stuff (icons,sliders...etc...)...Tis theme should be pure bright white and I think I need expertise from some experianced theme master because I am not so good theme maker... :(

anyone ?

Last edited:

fracmo2000

Jan 23, 2009
are the icons in the slider not all the same size?

is looks realy good, one of the nicest i have seen

fracmo2000

Jan 23, 2009
doesnt work too well on my hd2 (dont know if its the rom or the gtx theme i installed)

seems to have a "ghosting" on all icons
calendar icon is messed up
camera/music icons dont look right either!

Lenk83

Feb 18, 2010
Lenk83:
Plesae go to the original thread from GTX. All is written in the 1st three post. I have written that more then 50 times.

Why nobody read the fantastic manual?

BTW:
tin very well done. For me something to small but it has a really good start..

What do you mean with original? There many of threads of GTX Roms, Themes etc. And i searched in the Gtx Rom Thread and found nothing that fixes that problem..

Lenk83:
hm...I am using kwbr Topix and I experianced same problem as you are,but I dont see where is a "bug"....I think the problem is somewhere inside Dark Ninja theme and not in GTA Dali,so I will make a new theme tsk one from scratch...
I think that @mike2nl could give us a hand here...

No, not on my device. I used different themes and nothing better happens. When i try to uninstall the GTX Dali, my menü button on home screen doesnt work...

So i quess it is a problem with the Gtx rom i installed (NOT GTX Theme! for Manilla).
Despite that, i cant install the newer version of dali gtx. I deactivatet Sense, uninstalled it, softresetted, and installend the new cab. But after another reset the old gtx dali is up, with different sized icons. So somehow (in every of the told cases) the uninstalling of the gtx dali on my gtx rom does not really work...and causes bugs

tin2404

No, not on my device. I used different themes and nothing better happens. When i try to uninstall the GTX Dali, my menü button on home screen doesnt work...

So i quess it is a problem with the Gtx rom i installed (NOT GTX Theme! for Manilla).
Despite that, i cant install the newer version of dali gtx. I deactivatet Sense, uninstalled it, softresetted, and installend the new cab. But after another reset the old gtx dali is up, with different sized icons. So somehow (in every of the told cases) the uninstalling of the gtx dali on my gtx rom does not really work...and causes bugs

I dont get it ! I uninstalled it and installed it lot of times normally without any problems.Checked cab 4 times step by step for some error,but everything is fine.Did you try to overwrite cab.You can do it now.There is no need further to uninstall.So,please,check it and it should be fine.

Last edited:

loaferkan

Oct 16, 2007
New York
nice work, I got it up...just wanted to know if you have other clocks? let me know...and the top and bottom has a dark line...also when you move on the slider, the circle is little dark, so if you have the circle white, that would fix the problem...so I think, you should work on making the bottom and top light...but again I don't have any knowledge of how things works, and but I am just saying that from the user point of view...I hope you don't mind my suggestion. GREAT JOB.

tin2404

nice work, I got it up...just wanted to know if you have other clocks? let me know...and the top and bottom has a dark line...also when you move on the slider, the circle is little dark, so if you have the circle white, that would fix the problem...so I think, you should work on making the bottom and top light...but again I don't have any knowledge of how things works, and but I am just saying that from the user point of view...I hope you don't mind my suggestion. GREAT JOB.

Thank you very much for your ideas !Uncontrary ! Tis is community, so every good thought and good idea is more than welcome ! ;)

I am working on other clocks.There is still a lot of work to do.Clocks need to be half-transparent and shinny according the theme..And icons...I wanted them to look a little bit "emboss styled"..But, I could arrfange something with your idea ;)

UPDATE HAS BEEN RELEASED ON FIRST PAGE ! NEW IMAGES HAS BEEN UPLOADED WITH FIXES ;)

New clocks are going to be perhaps something like this :

20f62884manila.png

Last edited:

loaferkan

Oct 16, 2007
New York
what does the two new files do? the icon and the reg? can you include a change log on the first page, so this way I know what I am getting myself

tin2404

CHANGELOG 08.06.2010

- NEW clock added

- new slider icons added

- new player added

- new manila graphic weather set added.Much more reallistic

completly optimised with newest versions of CHTEditor and Cookie hometab.

Screenshots on the first page...Cabs are on the way!
:D

Last edited:

avicoh12

Mar 3, 2009
hi ,

i installed MIRI Vr. 17 then CHT editor and home tab

then installed dali and GTX but the sense is refusing to load

what to do i don't have home screen , altough i can see changes in the background color

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi, im new here and i´m sorry for my lack of knoledge related to this subjects in advance. i have a zte silverbelt WM 6.5. is this theme compatible with my machine? if so how do i install it? thx

I do not know...Is that WVGA machine ? If you have Sense 2.5 I suppose it should work. Device must have at least 800x480 screen.All procedure is explained in opening post...Step by step.