Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
<_<, well i guess im back already lol.
1. open a registry editing program
2. go to HKLM < HARDWARE < DEVICEMAP < KEYBD.
3. There should be a key named "DriverName".
4. Change its value from "KpdNopAll.dll" to 0, or anything you want, just as long as its not pointing to another driver i guess. then you may have to hard reset the phone because mine froze when I did it.
5. let me know how it worked!
\\ The phone still registers some keys like the arrow keys and the FN key, but none of the letters work