NBHCreator makes the nbh file for flashing android to nand.
This utility works for Vogue, Polaris and Kaiser.
Currently supporting Donut, Eclair and Froyo
1. you need to be running Ubuntu (other Debian distros may work, give it a try) NBHCreator v2.0 will be cross-platform
2. you need to have wine installed ( I am using v1.1.42)
Make sure to "Completely" uninstall previous versions before installing newer versions.
Directions as follows:
a. select the zImage you wish to make an nbh for... try one from here:Working Kaiser GPS!! or here:DZO
b. change parameters to your liking...
c. click on the "compile" button...
d. select output folder.
and Flash Away...
Please Search for how to flash if you don't know how.
that being said...
I welcome any and all criticisms of this program
and I would appreciate any advice, suggestions, questions or comments.
-Fixed Window issues.
-For now...do not save output to a FOLDER on the Desktop.
-DOES NOT WORK YET WITH 2.6.32 ZIMAGES
Version 0.3 (07-29-2010)
-Now Supporting Froyo
-New Advanced Settings for things like Clock speed and Memory.
-Added a Date Stamp option for output filename.
-Removed internal Error checking[/B]
-This version has window issues with the xfce desktop environment. fixed in 0.3b
Version 0.2b (07-01-2010)
-Fixed false errors when creating for Vogue and Polaris
Version 0.2 (06-15-2010)
- Added ability to select zImage with name extentions ie... "zImage-12-06-10"
- Output filename now refects device type ie... "VOGUIMG, POLAIMG and KAISIMG"
- Added some error checking to make sure nbh was built correctly
- misc internal code fixes.
-False Error messages are popping up for vogue and polaris. Resulting nbh should still be usable. Fixed in 0.2b.
Version 0.1 (06-09-2010)
- should work for Kaiser, Vogue and Polaris
- Device specific options
- Settings for hw3d (donut/eclair)
- Settings for Resolution 240x320, 320x428, 320x480
- Settings for Panel Type 1, 2, 3
- Settings for Battery Capacity
- Settings for ppp.nostart (Data)
- May not work with loser's editor (let me know...)
- more options to come
- NBHs are all being named KAISIMG.NBH will be fixed in v0.2