Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,935 Members 52,905 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Share] Medical Application Icon

Tip us?

negawolf
Old
(Last edited by negawolf; 1st July 2010 at 08:44 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Wink [Share] Medical Application Icon

I bet one of the reason for a doctor to use this HD2 is because there are so many medical application available.

Most are old application, but still working on HD2. The downside is, the icons are pixelated and looks blur. Therefore I made these icon (some are made by combining existing icon, some are made from scratch) using photoshop. I know it's nowhere near perfect, but at least they look better than original icon.

From left to right: Gray's anatomy, CHM Reader, ER Suite, A-Z Drugs, Harrison Internal Medicine, 5 Minutes Emergency Consult, PharmD Tools Box, UpToDate, Tabers Medical Dictionary, 5 Minute Clinical Consult, iSilo

And these are another icon for : Garmin XT, PocketRar, Resco Explorer, FreeUp RAM.

Download the attachment below

Feel free to use it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Medical Icon.zip - [Click for QR Code] (311.0 KB, 859 views)

v0ided
Old
Thanks Meter 0
nice looking icons good job!

jsmccabe78
Old
Thanks Meter 378

DONATE TO ME
thanks for the icons! took some and added some more and made them into "anastasia" style.
Download here...
More information here.

hispeedworm
Old
Thanks Meter 77
thanks for the icons they look super.... a bit off topic can you tell me about some good dictionary app or medicine app for windows mobile... i have used skyscape books and uptodate... both have very old windows mobile 5 interface. i want somethine which was made for windows mobile 6.5
Nokia 3310 , Nokia 6600 , Nokia 7610 , Nokia n70 , Blackstone , Desire , Desire Z , Nexus S , GNex

Guide to Return to Stock Hboot or any other Eng Hboot on Desire Z or G2

PioneeringDev Application Development Studio

Synistosa Software Solution providers

.domi.
Old
Thanks Meter 2
thx, icons look great!
Is it possible for you to put links to those very same applications? I need them all..

Thank You!

pakure
Old
Thanks Meter 498
thanxxx a lot guys.....just great!......you guys are saviours!!

jsmccabe78
Old
Thanks Meter 378

DONATE TO ME
i realize now i didn't actually end up using your icons! meant to as they are quite good looking. maybe when i get some time will make them into anastasia style.

keep up the good work! and congrats on the nod on the home page...

pietme
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I recommend:

-Merck medicus;
-Diagnosaurus;
-Medical abbrevations;
-Medical eponyms;

For the Dutch here:
-Farmatherapeutisch kompas now has a mobile website that is free to use

Also: use the search option and search for "medical apps"..you should find a post there with instructions on how to get (and install) the apps I mentioned above. Another way is to just check my posts by clicking on my name etc.

negawolf
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by hispeedworm View Post
thanks for the icons they look super.... a bit off topic can you tell me about some good dictionary app or medicine app for windows mobile... i have used skyscape books and uptodate... both have very old windows mobile 5 interface. i want somethine which was made for windows mobile 6.5
Is it medical term dictionary or just regular dictionary? for medical dictionary I'm using dorland and tabbers21. It's quite comprehensive. For regular dictionary I'm using Oxford concise english dictionary.
Yes, it's bugging me as well with the old interface and blurred image..but, I guess there's nothing we can do this time..since skyscape doesn't seems to release new version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .domi. View Post
thx, icons look great!
Is it possible for you to put links to those very same applications? I need them all..

Thank You!
Well, the application aren't freeware actually. But you can find "another" way to get them. Of course I can't post it here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakure View Post
thanxxx a lot guys.....just great!......you guys are saviours!!
Thank you mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmccabe78 View Post
i realize now i didn't actually end up using your icons! meant to as they are quite good looking. maybe when i get some time will make them into anastasia style.

keep up the good work! and congrats on the nod on the home page...
I didn't made it anastacia styled because personally I don't like the curve on the left and right side of the glass template. I prefer something more square...but, fell free to modified it to fit anastacia style.

negawolf
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by pietme View Post
I recommend:

-Merck medicus;
-Diagnosaurus;
-Medical abbrevations;
-Medical eponyms;

For the Dutch here:
-Farmatherapeutisch kompas now has a mobile website that is free to use

Also: use the search option and search for "medical apps"..you should find a post there with instructions on how to get (and install) the apps I mentioned above. Another way is to just check my posts by clicking on my name etc.

Wow, thanx a lot for the link. I haven't got those apps. I will DL it for sure. Thanx a lot!

Tags
hd2, icon, medical, resco explorer, uptodate