Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Share] Medical Application Icon

OP negawolf

2nd June 2010, 07:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 8

336 posts
More
I bet one of the reason for a doctor to use this HD2 is because there are so many medical application available.

Most are old application, but still working on HD2. The downside is, the icons are pixelated and looks blur. Therefore I made these icon (some are made by combining existing icon, some are made from scratch) using photoshop. I know it's nowhere near perfect, but at least they look better than original icon.

From left to right: Gray's anatomy, CHM Reader, ER Suite, A-Z Drugs, Harrison Internal Medicine, 5 Minutes Emergency Consult, PharmD Tools Box, UpToDate, Tabers Medical Dictionary, 5 Minute Clinical Consult, iSilo

And these are another icon for : Garmin XT, PocketRar, Resco Explorer, FreeUp RAM.

Download the attachment below

Feel free to use it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Medical Icon.zip - [Click for QR Code] (311.0 KB, 865 views)
Last edited by negawolf; 1st July 2010 at 09:44 AM.
2nd June 2010, 01:34 PM   |  #2  
Flag Walnut Creek
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
More
nice looking icons good job!
18th July 2010, 08:34 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 378

1,438 posts
Donate to Me
More
thanks for the icons! took some and added some more and made them into "anastasia" style.
Download here...
More information here.

19th July 2010, 04:35 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 77

1,147 posts
thanks for the icons they look super.... a bit off topic can you tell me about some good dictionary app or medicine app for windows mobile... i have used skyscape books and uptodate... both have very old windows mobile 5 interface. i want somethine which was made for windows mobile 6.5
19th July 2010, 05:53 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 2

53 posts
thx, icons look great!
Is it possible for you to put links to those very same applications? I need them all..

Thank You!
19th July 2010, 06:54 PM   |  #6  
Flag HYDERABAD
Thanks Meter: 571

2,279 posts
More
thanxxx a lot guys.....just great!......you guys are saviours!!
20th July 2010, 01:57 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 378

1,438 posts
Donate to Me
More
i realize now i didn't actually end up using your icons! meant to as they are quite good looking. maybe when i get some time will make them into anastasia style.

keep up the good work! and congrats on the nod on the home page...
20th July 2010, 03:17 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 0

34 posts
More
I recommend:

-Merck medicus;
-Diagnosaurus;
-Medical abbrevations;
-Medical eponyms;

For the Dutch here:
-Farmatherapeutisch kompas now has a mobile website that is free to use

Also: use the search option and search for "medical apps"..you should find a post there with instructions on how to get (and install) the apps I mentioned above. Another way is to just check my posts by clicking on my name etc.
20th July 2010, 03:39 AM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta

336 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hispeedworm

thanks for the icons they look super.... a bit off topic can you tell me about some good dictionary app or medicine app for windows mobile... i have used skyscape books and uptodate... both have very old windows mobile 5 interface. i want somethine which was made for windows mobile 6.5

Is it medical term dictionary or just regular dictionary? for medical dictionary I'm using dorland and tabbers21. It's quite comprehensive. For regular dictionary I'm using Oxford concise english dictionary.
Yes, it's bugging me as well with the old interface and blurred image..but, I guess there's nothing we can do this time..since skyscape doesn't seems to release new version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .domi.

thx, icons look great!
Is it possible for you to put links to those very same applications? I need them all..

Thank You!

Well, the application aren't freeware actually. But you can find "another" way to get them. Of course I can't post it here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakure

thanxxx a lot guys.....just great!......you guys are saviours!!

Thank you mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmccabe78

i realize now i didn't actually end up using your icons! meant to as they are quite good looking. maybe when i get some time will make them into anastasia style.

keep up the good work! and congrats on the nod on the home page...

I didn't made it anastacia styled because personally I don't like the curve on the left and right side of the glass template. I prefer something more square...but, fell free to modified it to fit anastacia style.
20th July 2010, 03:43 AM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta

336 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pietme

I recommend:

-Merck medicus;
-Diagnosaurus;
-Medical abbrevations;
-Medical eponyms;

For the Dutch here:
-Farmatherapeutisch kompas now has a mobile website that is free to use

Also: use the search option and search for "medical apps"..you should find a post there with instructions on how to get (and install) the apps I mentioned above. Another way is to just check my posts by clicking on my name etc.

Wow, thanx a lot for the link. I haven't got those apps. I will DL it for sure. Thanx a lot!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
hd2, icon, medical, resco explorer, uptodate
Previous Thread Next Thread