XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

why would anyone buy from the sprit store

Tip us?

sasigns
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default why would anyone buy from the sprit store

I dont understand sprints logic when it comes to selling phones. The ones in my area are not pre ordering the evo and encourage you to camp out and wait in line and they are making you pay $299 with $100 mail in.

RS did my pre order gave me a $20 credit toward a charger or what not and the $100 is instant.

its like they want you to buy from somewhere other than an actual sprint retail store.

shep211
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 294

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasigns View Post
I dont understand sprints logic when it comes to selling phones. The ones in my area are not pre ordering the evo and encourage you to camp out and wait in line and they are making you pay $299 with $100 mail in.

RS did my pre order gave me a $20 credit toward a charger or what not and the $100 is instant.

its like they want you to buy from somewhere other than an actual sprint retail store.
Most stores are sold out so most users have only sprint stores to buy from. The sprint stores will also have covers, hdmi cable(that you cant find anywhere) & some other goodies they wont talk about. I have my evo already but i am going to go to my local sprint store for my accessories.

sasigns
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Cool so I guess Ill grab my phone tomorrow at 7am and hit the sprint store to check out the extras that they have !
wrb123 Old
Thanks Meter
...because the best buys around here dont carry the evo and i refuse to support a store that is only still in business because they use the familiarity of the rca brand with older generations combined with ridiculously high markups on poor quality electronics for people who dont know any better

thorpe24
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrb123 View Post
...because the best buys around here dont carry the evo and i refuse to support a store that is only still in business because they use the familiarity of the rca brand with older generations combined with ridiculously high markups on poor quality electronics for people who dont know any better
^ this
10/char

TheBiles
Old
Thanks Meter 152
Default Re: why would anyone buy from the sprit store

Because the off-contract price at Sprint is $150 cheaper than Best Buy and $50 cheaper than Radio Shack.

-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App

magicalan
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Well i preordered at radio shack for 50 and they gave me a 20 dolar gift card so i only have to pay 150 when i get to radio shack at 6 am

ufkinloveit
Old
Thanks Meter 0
because you can get a sprint worker referral number for the online store and get some bucks off the monthly cost and still get 100 mail in rebate. I'll wait.

itsallsubliminal
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Default Re: why would anyone buy from the sprit store

I will be billing the phone to my account and only corporate Sprint stores do that. Deal sealer.

-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App

IceCreaMan
Old
Thanks Meter 15
i'm hitting the sprint store if i cant get no love at the shack