[Boot Animation][QVGA|VGA|WVGA] Android Scribble 2.0 -- Now with 3 more colors!
Here is Android Scribble 2.0
Important: You need to rename the downloaded zip to bootanimation.zip
QVGA (eg Tattoo)
WQVGA (eg Nexus One or Droid)
(Thanks to Jerry43812!)
1. Download the ZIP of the boot animation you would like to apply to your phone.
* For the first boot animation (with green flare, do not unzip the file. Just move it to your tools folder.
* For the second or third boot animations, please unzip the file you download from here, resulting with a folder with another ZIP - inside, called bootanimation.zip. Please move that bootanimation.zip to your Android-(SDK)-Tool-Folder
2. Open up a command prompt, and head into your local tools folder.
(Or whatever folder you choosed for Android Tools)
3. Now, enter the following commands, one line at a time.
adb push bootanimation.zip /system/media/bootanimation.zip
adb push bootanimation.zip /data/local/bootanimation.zip
Now when your phone begins to reboot, it should be using the new boot animation you just applied to your phone. Note that if this does not work on your phone, please use the following commands:
adb shell rm /system/media/bootanimation.zip
This block of commands will remove the bootanimation.zip file that we just wrote, hopefully leaving you with the old animation you had, before. I just tested all of these commands an they do indeed work, on my CDMA HTC Hero running RegawMod 2.1t.
For VillainRom 10.3.x Users:
You have to push it to /system/customize/resource/bootanimation.zip to make it work!
One IMPORTANT Thing:
I don't want anyone to mirror the animations or to post them in another Forum without my permission!!
I'll always keep them uploaded so you can download them here anytime!
HTC Nike -> HTC Mozart -> HP Preł - EU -> iPhone 5
My 4Shared Folder