I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE "BRICKING" OF YOUR DEVICE. FLASHING A RADIO IS DANGEROUS, DO NOT PULL THE BATTERY OR STOP THE UPDATE AT ANY TIME. FOLLOW ON SCREEN INSTRUCTIONS AND BE PATIENT.
That said... let the fun begin!!!
Anyhow this is the latest radio from:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FLASHING:
- Download the EVO-1.39.00.05.31-radio-signed.zip from below
- Put it on the root of your sdcard (top level)
- Reboot to recovery and run .sh or .bat file to gain custom recovery
- Select "Flash zip from sdcard" in recovery
- Select "EVO-1.39.00.05.31-radio-signed.zip" and confirm the flash
- Ath the bottom it will say "Reboot via menu to complete installation" do as it says and select reboot in the menu
- it will then say "writing image" then reboot to a screen with a phone and a green arrow
- then it will reboot again showing the same screen with the arrow but have a little status bar.
- after that it will reboot into android and prompt u with a congrats on flashing the new radio. press ok ansd cancel the firmware update (its useless :P)
- navigate to settings>About phone>Software information
- under Baseband u will see "1.39.00.05.31"
- your done now. enjoy the awesome new radio :P <~~~ congrats its not a brick!!!
Buy me a coffee
#HTC-EVO | #HTC_EVO_SHIFT | #HTC-EVO-3D | #CyanogenMod