Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,353 Members 40,593 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

APP---11 June 2010 - Magic Poker - A must have app!

Tip us?

noellenchris
Old
(Last edited by noellenchris; 12th June 2010 at 12:03 AM.)
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 775
Default APP---11 June 2010 - Magic Poker - A must have app!

This is a post for my friend Jonathan, he has made an awesome app that will scramble your friends brains. It's free and on the market place. He doesn't tell u how to do the trick, but with a little practice and a guess he will email u the directions. See his email below.

Hey guys, this is my first android app. It's called magic poker flip, which is a poker magic property app. You can use it to flip out others selected card by touching the screen. Show it on a party will be cool. You may watch my video here.

Now the android version is on android market as a free app. It's now v2.0, and tested well on 2.1 & 2.2. Not sure about 1.6 & 2.0, but seems can't work on 1.5. The secret of the trick is hidden inside the app, maybe you can guess by yourself how the trick works or try to find the solution somewhere in the app.

Hope you guys will like it and wish you have fun! Thanks!

TMOUS Galaxy Note III Rooted Tweaked
Samsung Galaxy Gear 1 TizenMod by Skin1980
TMOUS Galaxy S4 Stock(Son's)
HP TouchPad CM9 Nightlies
-----------------------------------
T-Mobile HTC HD2 (I will keep this one till it dies!)
Cotulla's MAGLDR NAND w/CWM & CM10

[TMOUS Galaxy Note II][TMOUS Galaxy S III][TMOUS Galaxy S II][AT&T Fuze (Rafael)]
[Cingular(Refurb) 8525 (Hermes 100)][Sprint Vogue] [Cingular 8125 Wizard...gone now;(]

XDA Forum Rules

These phone's are addicting! The more tweaks/apps etc. I read about the more I have to cram into my phone! Can my phone overdose???

jonathanlu
Old
(Last edited by jonathanlu; 12th August 2010 at 06:36 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks Chris for helping me. Some guys have sent me email and just guess the solution right. Congrats..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's two month after my app was published, and tomorrow will be my 21st birthday, so I think it's time to reveal the secret to all you guys, no matter you've solved it or still stuck in it or planning to download it.

The solution of the trick is hidden in 'tutorial', you can enter and reverse your phone to check it if you can't figure it out.

Here I want to thank all the guys who sent my email or PM, your encouragements are my motivation to go further.

For the WM users, really sorry for the delay of your version. I promise it will be OK at early September, at which time I may finish my school project.

AssassinsLament
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 509

DONATE TO ME
Nice app, I'll private message you my guess and my suggestion.

lambstone
Old
Thanks Meter 220

DONATE TO ME
i don't get it. so does the trick work by you revealing a card that someone has chosen?

jonathanlu
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by info5i2002 View Post
i don't get it. so does the trick work by you revealing a card that someone has chosen?
yes, you can play it with your friend after you get the right solution to the app, like i did in the video.

lambstone
Old
(Last edited by lambstone; 12th June 2010 at 09:19 AM.) Reason: I'VE SOLVED IT
Thanks Meter 220

DONATE TO ME
alright then, i shall try to figure it out. will pm you once i think i got it right

EDIT: Ok, i figured out 50% already. Now to find out the other half

2nd EDIT: I figured out 99% already. Just left that 1%

By the way, this app is really awesome. Smart technique.

Final EDIT: I've solved it! This magic app is by far the most innovative and well thought off that I have seen. (unlike some iphone magic apps that I've tried)

jonathanlu
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Ha, thanks for the appreciation! Good for you to get it. Just GO & SHOW to your friends, it will be COOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by info5i2002 View Post
alright then, i shall try to figure it out. will pm you once i think i got it right

EDIT: Ok, i figured out 50% already. Now to find out the other half

2nd EDIT: I figured out 99% already. Just left that 1%

By the way, this app is really awesome. Smart technique.

Final EDIT: I've solved it! This magic app is by far the most innovative and well thought off that I have seen. (unlike some iphone magic apps that I've tried)

x.v_
Old
Thanks Meter 17
I figured it out. Couldn't figure out the last half for a minute there. ;D

jonathanlu
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Re: APP---11 June 2010 - Magic Poker - A must have app!

Quote:
I figured it out. Couldn't figure out the last half for a minute there. ;D
Haha, congrats! Hope you like it.
-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App
So happy you guys like Magic Poker Flip, thank you very much. And if you think it deserve, maybe donate 1 or 2 dollar to jonathanlu813@gmail.com or magic.poker.flip@gmail.com by PayPal. Feel free to do it or not, cuz I'm already satisfied enough to know you like it. Thank you!

bakuryu883
Old
Thanks Meter 1
voice command?