Don’t Fear Flashing with I Don’t Want You!

The XDA message boards are full of various modifications, with many of these helping … more

Quo Vadis, Open {Source, Standards, World}? w/ Jan Wildeboer – XDA:DevCon 2014

Open Source was a big topic at this years XDA:DevCon … more

Android 5.0 Leaked for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Android Lollipop is still making its way to many new devices. Firmware updates have been … more

Learn to Sync Files Between Android And PC with Unison

Dropbox and similar cloud services are great if youre planning to keep your files … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[LINKS] Nexus One FRF72

OP deanrparry

22nd June 2010, 11:29 PM   |  #641  
Thanks Meter: 4

109 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumandroid

The reason your internal memory has dropped is due to the browser cached files go to settings,applications,manage applications,all applications,scroll down to browser,tap it,clear cache.hope this helps

I'm not that stupid. Of course it does. I cleared cache just before I installed FRF72 from 50 hence I feel confident that there was an increase in storage there
diversificationied
22nd June 2010, 11:42 PM   |  #642  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Improved garbage cleanup.

You had more garbage that others.
23rd June 2010, 01:39 AM   |  #643  
Thanks Meter: 5

268 posts
this might sound dumb but how do i install this update? I have the tmobile nexus one...will it work with that? thanks!
diversificationied
23rd June 2010, 01:40 AM   |  #644  

n/a posts
Eighty-Two.
23rd June 2010, 01:42 AM   |  #645  
Account currently disabled
Flag portland
Thanks Meter: 1

673 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeking

this might sound dumb but how do i install this update? I have the tmobile nexus one...will it work with that? thanks!

yes, are you rooted? if not download update, rename to update.zip, place in root of sd card. shut phone off, hold trackball and power till bootloader comes up, select recovery, then flash zip from sd, and flash the zip...

Or search and find other files if your rooted.
23rd June 2010, 01:43 AM   |  #646  
Account currently disabled
Flag portland
Thanks Meter: 1

673 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCopernicus

Eighty-Two.

I follow every number you post.. lmaoo
diversificationied
23rd June 2010, 01:45 AM   |  #647  

n/a posts
Lol, it's kinda sad cause it usually means it's at least a week away.

(I think that's how long they "test" out the rc builds minimum). =/
23rd June 2010, 01:49 AM   |  #648  
Thanks Meter: 5

268 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by temperbad

yes, are you rooted? if not download update, rename to update.zip, place in root of sd card. shut phone off, hold trackball and power till bootloader comes up, select recovery, then flash zip from sd, and flash the zip...

Or search and find other files if your rooted.

nah im not rooted, but thank you for the help. I didnt realize it was just like all the other updates. I appreciate it
23rd June 2010, 01:53 AM   |  #649  
Washington, DC
Thanks Meter: 12

93 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibosn6594

I haven't seen it mentioned, but the issue with Google Voice needing to be tapped twice or crashing after opening is fixed with 72.

Yes, I have seen the double tapping issue, but I've never had GV crash.
23rd June 2010, 02:02 AM   |  #650  
Flag Orange County
Thanks Meter: 303

666 posts
More
@ilanad
Originally Postedby platinumandroid "The reason your internal memory has dropped is due to the browser cached files go to settings,applications,manage applications,all applications,scroll down to browser,tap it,clear cache.hope this helps." (@ilanad) " I'm not that stupid. Of course it does. I cleared cache just before I installed FRF72 from 50 hence I feel confident that there was an increase in storage there." You must be stupid cause that's not what I was saying dumdass the reason your internal memory has declined is due to a bug in froyo,I know there was an increase in internal memory in frf72 from frf50 but if you knew how to read I was telling you to check your browser cache Now and you will see that it is filling up to about 9 or so MB hence why you had an immediate increase in memory and now it has dropped.with this build you will see it necessary to clear the cache a few times a day if you want to see that extra memory. I suggest you read a post more clearly before you embarrass yourself again as I was just trying to help you.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread