Easiest way to upload boot screen/animations
So i was looking around at other boot aanimation forums and stumbled across one over at android forums about a super easy way to get boot animations loaded....I was shocked when i decided to be the test puppet myself and it worked.
PutYourBootHERE.zip from http://rghost.net/1680923
the folder to what ever directory you want "c:\PutYourBootHERE". It should contain an adb.exe, AdbWinApi.dll, and a RunME file.
3. Place what ever bootanimation.zip in the same folder that you just unzipped.
4. Click on RunMe
5. It will give you some "press Y to continue at your own risk or N for No" prompt. press Y and hit enter
6. You will see now that you have options to reboot, reboot in recovery, copy boot to phone, and exit. Choose option 3-copy boot to phone
7. Your going to go through checklist to make sure your phone is plugged in, in debug, you put bootanimation.zip in the folder, and you have a copy. Press any key to continue.
8. It will ask you if you want to reboot your phone after the process is complete. I do just to make sure everything copied properly.
CROSS YOUR FINGERS AND PREY SHE WORKED.
Good luck to everyone