Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,670 Members 44,426 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

can you get past a cell phone jammer?

Tip us?

Tregrad
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default can you get past a cell phone jammer?

there is a place i go to that has a jammer and i need to know if there is an app or something out there that can override the jammer, does anyone know of an app that does that.
SAMGSUNG GALAXY S III (sprint)

defaultdotxbe
Old
Thanks Meter 1
no, thats not something an app can do

the only thing you copuld do would be to find the jammer and unplug it, lol

Tregrad
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
thats a bummer

worwig
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Submit a complaint to the FCC. Most of them are illegal.

drewcam888
Old
Thanks Meter 10
He is right. Under very few instances are jammers allowed. And the FCC has to approve of the jammer use or there are large fines.
Verizon - Note 3, Nexus, and One M8

sunNsnow
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
He is right. Under very few instances are jammers allowed. And the FCC has to approve of the jammer use or there are large fines.
Interesting. I went to a restaurant a couple of years ago that boasted they had a cell phone jammer on premises. Not sure if it was legal or not, but it was a bit annoying.

Tregrad
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
I would if it wasnt the church I attend LOL, got to keep everyone (like me) from checkin game scores during service LOL also lots of people are too stupid to set their phones on vibrate so i guess its the tards in the place that make this thing necessary.

thanks for the input tho.

jdmsohc22
Old
Thanks Meter 112
i'd just let her go dude, theres more fish in the sea...

sunshineman
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tregrad View Post
there is a place i go to that has a jammer and i need to know if there is an app or something out there that can override the jammer, does anyone know of an app that does that.
Good cell phone jammers use random generators, cell phones and wireless equipment r built to notice and compensate for standard patterned interference like microwaves or other wireless equipment, only way is wifi phone or voip, or both, or a massive lightning rod for an antenna, only other way would be to make a device to put back the jamming signal but inverted, which would require a team of engineers and $70 in parts plus various law violations as well as prolly being kicked out of school.

weeny
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Cool cell phone jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tregrad View Post
I don't think there's any app can override cell phone jammer espow.com/wholesale-security-jammer.html , the only way you can do is to get away from it.