Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

HTC Mozart - WP7

OP vertex214

16th June 2010, 04:35 AM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
I do understand that no-one would want to believe me because I have no rep. or real hard evidence. Only this document from Telstra. I agree that if you look closely to the image it looks dodgy, but I wouldn't expect a telecommunications company to create a fake phone name and image. Again, I completely understand that it would be hard to trust me with this.

This is the only info I can find on the device on both the net and at work. Hopefully I'll be able to find some more info on it
16th June 2010, 02:23 PM   |  #12  
Senior Member
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 26
 
997 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vertex214

I do understand that no-one would want to believe me because I have no rep. or real hard evidence. Only this document from Telstra. I agree that if you look closely to the image it looks dodgy, but I wouldn't expect a telecommunications company to create a fake phone name and image. Again, I completely understand that it would be hard to trust me with this.

This is the only info I can find on the device on both the net and at work. Hopefully I'll be able to find some more info on it

I believe that your pic is real but there's no way that the phone is a graphic/picture of an actual HTC Mozart WP7 device. It doesn't have the right buttons and you can see the android home screen to the left of the WP7 home screen. It's not unlikely that the rest of the info (name, pricing, street date, etc) is legit (and conflipper backed it up) but the phone image definitely isn't.
16th June 2010, 06:53 PM   |  #13  
Senior Member
Bruxelles
Thanks Meter: 0
 
159 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyGrom

I believe that your pic is real but there's no way that the phone is a graphic/picture of an actual HTC Mozart WP7 device. It doesn't have the right buttons and you can see the android home screen to the left of the WP7 home screen. It's not unlikely that the rest of the info (name, pricing, street date, etc) is legit (and conflipper backed it up) but the phone image definitely isn't.

Yes, that is what I meant in my first post. Don't take it wrong, OP, we do trust the picture is real and that some kind of WP7 "Mozart" is coming, but that device is not the Mozart. Sorry for not being clear

Keep us posted if you find anything new!
17th June 2010, 08:53 PM   |  #14  
Senior Member
Flag Reading
Thanks Meter: 6
 
164 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vertex214

... Only this document from Telstra. I agree that if you look closely to the image it looks dodgy, but I wouldn't expect a telecommunications company to create a fake phone name and image...

I used to work for Vodafone connections in the UK and they're always making 'mock-up' images until the official release is due. They used to use images from existing phones and change some of the screens/buttons on the images.

Similar to how HTC seem to have the image for the Touch HD in the Mondrain ROM but with different buttons.
18th June 2010, 08:01 PM   |  #15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
614 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Yeah I agree that picture is definetly not what the device is going to look like if it's real. That looks pretty sketchy to me, but I'd love to see a WP7 device hit TMUS ASAP!
19th June 2010, 05:16 AM   |  #16  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
98 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
The pic is fake, but I think the phone itself may be real
19th June 2010, 09:08 AM   |  #17  
aethelbert's Avatar
Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 2
 
68 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Telstra were slated to be one of the first carriers in Aus with Windows Phone 7. This could be the first?
20th June 2010, 12:00 AM   |  #18  
Senior Member
Flag Faxe Ladeplads
Thanks Meter: 1
 
216 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper

HTC Mozart is a real Device.

Its going to TMOUS that is one fact, Telstra is new to me, but very likely.

Could i have a source on that would like to read about it in a little more details
20th June 2010, 02:10 AM   |  #19  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hojlind

Could i have a source on that would like to read about it in a little more details

conflipper probably is the source and when conflipper claims something then it's highly probable of being true.
20th June 2010, 11:12 PM   |  #20  
xmoo's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Eindhoven
Thanks Meter: 1,795
 
5,307 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2006
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmore

conflipper probably is the source and when conflipper claims something then it's highly probable of being true.

The source is a leaked rom what isn't available for all users

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes