[ROM] 03/Mar r26 - MoDaCo Custom ROM for Nexus One with Online Kitchen (2.3.3/GRI54)
You MUST WIPE YOUR DEVICE
before flashing this ROM. This is due to the resigning of key components with the AOSP platform key, to facilitate skinning / customising etc.
Features at this time:
- Based on the GRI54 (2.3.3) release (crespo merge)
- Packaged for ClockworkMod
- Rebuilt using the MoDaCo MCR optimisation scripts
- MoDaCo Custom Kernel r3 (based on excellent work by Kali / Defer)
- Full up to date Google experience + additional apps (including new look Market)
- HSPA icon differentiation ('H' icon when transferring data via HSPA)
- Insecure boot image
- su / Superuser.apk root
- Support for running scripts from /etc/init.d at startup
- Terminfo support (for nano etc)
- Busybox 1.18.1
- Semi-transparent notification pull-down
- STK from Gingerbread AOSP
- Optional 'Spare Parts' app
- Optional radio updates (latest update recommended!)
- Removed Browser zoom buttons
- framework-res and core libraries / apks are signed with the 'platform' certificate from AOSP, aiding those who wish to edit the framework-res / SystemUI.apk to theme. Simply extract, edit, resign with the platform certificate and push the file. Tidy.
- Optional 'allow SIP over non-WiFi connections' in the kitchen
- Reboot app and reboot option on power menu
- Pre-patched for lilHermit's Trackball Alert application
- Added 'Microbes' wallpaper
- A bunch of other stuff that i've forgotten
Installation is recommended via ClockworkMod recovery. ENSURE YOU HAVE A NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING!
This ROM is now available in the online kitchen! In addition to the kitchen, a prebaked download is available.
- READ THIS!
By providing this ROM I am not implying in any way that future updates will follow. Due to limits on my time and the fact that I have a large number of devices for short periods of time, it isn't possible for me to continue providing ROM updates indefinitely. Please do not donate / sign up on the assumption that future releases will be available (I don't want you to be disappointed!).
Details on how to donate should you wish to do so are in download topic at MoDaCo.
Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien
Follow MoDaCo Android on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco
Want to donate?
MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.