Easily Toggles Your Lollipop Mobile Data Network Type

Android Lollipop is by good margin the most advanced and refinedversion of … more

Unofficial CM12 for Android One, Disabling Encryption on Nexus 6 – XDA TV

Android One devices have received an Unofficial CyanogenMod … more

Pushbullet Universal Copy/Paste Availabe for Linux, Mac OS X

Pushbullet is one of those useful utilities that once installed, permanently … more

Enable the Hidden Notification LED on the Google Nexus 6!

LED notification lights have existed on Android devices since the very beginnings … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

New HERO update released

OP williap

15th June 2010, 06:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
68 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Looks like it's something to do with Utube and client update (whatever that is).

http://www.htc.com/europe/support.aspx
Last edited by williap; 15th June 2010 at 08:25 PM.
15th June 2010, 06:32 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Flag Tallinn
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
NO...


there is info:

Update Information: Firmware over-the-air (FOTA) client update & YouTube player Update
15th June 2010, 07:48 PM   |  #3  
Member
Flag West Sussex
Thanks Meter: 0
 
75 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Can someone who has this come up get a logcat of the url please.
15th June 2010, 08:34 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Change the system date and the update notification will pop up.

Nothing changed besides the Youtube player (it is working now, geez it just took HTC 5 months to fix it)...and the settings menue look differently.
16th June 2010, 04:37 PM   |  #5  
sHaHiN786's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 119
 
497 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by makerber

Change the system date and the update notification will pop up.

Nothing changed besides the Youtube player (it is working now, geez it just took HTC 5 months to fix it)...and the settings menue look differently.

Changed the date to July, nothing pops up, how long exactly?

Thanks
Shahin
16th June 2010, 04:46 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by sHaHiN786

Changed the date to July, nothing pops up, how long exactly?

Thanks
Shahin

Moved my date forward to 16th June (Yesterday) then allowed the phone to re register on the network and it the update popped up. Didn't take long to download (it is only a minor update at the moment though) It took quite a while to install though (about 20 mins until it was fully settled).
16th June 2010, 05:06 PM   |  #7  
sHaHiN786's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 119
 
497 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by andygb40

Moved my date forward to 16th June (Yesterday) then allowed the phone to re register on the network and it the update popped up. Didn't take long to download (it is only a minor update at the moment though) It took quite a while to install though (about 20 mins until it was fully settled).

Oh, right, it's because I have a HTC Hero Orange, but I've got my T-Mobile sim inside, I guess that would matter, silly question to ask, but need it answered.

Thanks
Shahin

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes