[Rom] Darchdroid v2.8 "Doesn't Make Much Sense" | UV'd,OC'd, 2.6.29.6,JIT in my Pants

OP darchstar

17th June 2010, 06:51 AM   |  #501  
Thanks Meter: 14

144 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laguar

ok I think I know whats up. your google account info might be taking default over the facebook picture. I tried it with one of my contacts that had both a gmail address and a facebook account. I defaulted to the google pic until I deleted it.

scroll down a little after you delete the image and you'll find the facebook pic. click on that and it'll give you the ability to choose that one.

Try that out

Alright.. I think I'll try it tomorrow. Or later today, technically.
17th June 2010, 06:56 AM   |  #502  
Flag Salt Lake City
Thanks Meter: 0

37 posts
More
but i did notice another problem, In Sense you could link a facebook account to a google contact, but I don't see a way to do that right now. Im not sure whats going on.
17th June 2010, 06:57 AM   |  #503  

102 posts
Darch I never thought I'd like AoSP but I love it!

Three questions: 1) how do I change the settings for led notifications
2) what is the dev tools application used for?
3) you said trackball light mods, I tried changing them in spare parts, but it seems to only mess with the led lights. so how do i change them?

Thanks for an awesome rom!!!!
17th June 2010, 06:59 AM   |  #504  
Thanks Meter: 2

279 posts
For anyone using the darkstar mod with this rom, you will lose adw and spare parts in your settings,
just adb push the DD 2.7(reboot) settings(bekow) to system/app to get them back!!
Attached Files
File Type: apk Settings.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.46 MB, 13 views)
17th June 2010, 07:01 AM   |  #505  
Flag glacier bay
Thanks Meter: 1,840

2,464 posts
More
Smile jus a few DD2.7 related ?'s
Does anyone use autokiller with this rom? if so, what setting? AND is it ok to use OC widget AND Autokiller?

I cant seem to get RootExplorer to work with this rom. is it not working with DD 2.7? or should i use an older one?

and BTW in some previous posts, i couldn't get mms working and text msgs were actin' funny (not coming in). i partitioned and reflashed and i'm a happy camper. all is well.
Now if i could just keep my wireless tether working and not dropping out after reaching 1.99MB while streaming.

DarchDroid IS the best ROM i've used. Can't Live without the music app mods, (long pressing volume to skip tracks). X))
Last edited by cuezaireekaa; 17th June 2010 at 07:05 AM. Reason: more questions
17th June 2010, 07:01 AM   |  #506  
Thanks Meter: 5

1,431 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen240

Darch I never thought I'd like AoSP but I love it!

Three questions: 1) how do I change the settings for led notifications
2) what is the dev tools application used for?
3) you said trackball light mods, I tried changing them in spare parts, but it seems to only mess with the led lights. so how do i change them?

Thanks for an awesome rom!!!!

1. ill get back to you- try sounds & display

2. Nothing special, has a few cool things to mess with. I would just delete it. I think its just an app that comes with AOSP roms.

3. they are in the settings, i think sounds & display- its not a spare parts mod
Last edited by Jus10o; 17th June 2010 at 07:08 AM.
17th June 2010, 07:04 AM   |  #507  

102 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jus10o

2. Nothing special, has a few cool things to mess with. I would just delete it. I think its just an app that comes with AOSP roms.

3. there are in the settings, i think sounds & display- its not a spare parts mod

Thanks and let me know what you find on the led notifications the way notifications are with the led is kinda annyoing lol
17th June 2010, 07:05 AM   |  #508  
Thanks Meter: 1

629 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lv2bll

For anyone using the darkstar mod with this rom, you will lose adw and spare parts in your settings,
just adb push the DD 2.7(reboot) settings(bekow) to system/app to get them back!!

or you could use my port.

http://www.4shared.com/file/sVRSm0R-/Darkstar_Port.html

someone let me know if it works.

I just finished it but I cant test because my phone is recalibrating.
17th June 2010, 07:07 AM   |  #509  
Thanks Meter: 5

1,431 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laguar

but i did notice another problem, In Sense you could link a facebook account to a google contact, but I don't see a way to do that right now. Im not sure whats going on.

In htc roms, facebook is incorporated into the rom. Its a completely separate app from the Facebook.apk. Its why you can do google with facebook and link the 2.

In the aosp rom its just Facebook.apk syncing your contacts. They dont work with each other like in the htc rom. You have all your google contacts and all your facebook contacts. If you have the same person on both, then both contacts will show. Its annoying and dumb, but better then nothing.
17th June 2010, 07:08 AM   |  #510  

102 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jus10o

3. there are in the settings, i think sounds & display- its not a spare parts mod

okay i just messed with the trackball settings and it seems to just keep the trackball light on, it doesn't pulse or anything. Does this sound right?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, cyanogen, darchdroid v2.7, homescreen, kangslayer
Previous Thread Next Thread