[VISUAL KITCHEN] Barin's OSBuilder
sorry but my English is not very good.
I configured the kitchen for our phone.
The kitchen is ready to create a Rom and it include:
- SYS 23569 En/It
- XIP 23568
- OEM 3.003c En/It
- some EXT package for example
- ACER_EUU (includes the latest patch for GPS)
I added these tools:
Instructions for cooking:
- Build extrom.bin:
Note: I wrote a small program that automatically creates the file CABPIACB.pil according to these rules:
- insert your cab files in the EXTROM folder;
- click on Build extrom.bin;
- look inside the RELEASE folder.
- the file extension is not displayed during the installation process;
- the character underscore is replaced by space (the space character in the file name is not allowed by the acer's installation program);
- you can sort the files by entering the prefix 0_, 1_, 2_ .... 9_, a_, b_ ... z_. For example:
- Dump Acer_S200.amf:
- insert your Acer_S200.amf (with this exact name) in ROM folder;
- click on Dump Acer_S200.amf;
- look inside the DUMP\AMF folder.
- Dump extrom.bin:
- put your extrom.bin (with this exact name) in ROM folder;
- click on Dump extrom.bin;
- look inside the DUMP\EXTROM folder.
- Dump flash.bin:
- insert your flash.bin (with this exact name) in ROM folder;
- click on Dump flash.bin;
- look inside the DUMP\FLASH folder.
- install OSBuilderSetup.msi
- to start the kitchen open the file OSBuilder.osb
- select your language (0409 = en, 0410 = it)
- mark / unmark ext package
- click on start button (play)
- look inside the RELEASE folder
very simple, change only these folders:
- OSBuilder Setup v1.0.94
Much more information can be found in the original thread
- I'm not sure if my configuration is the best but for me it works very well.
- For this kitchen files with .dsm extension (not used in Rafyvitto's kitchen) are very important. Very useful is the command DSM autocorrection
- Barin for this kitchen and for helping me to configure it;
- Rafyvitto for the first kitchen;
- Alexx~ for helping me to configure this kitchen;
- bepe, Weisun, Anper, Stark Wong, DimICE for their tools.
p.s. sorry but my english is not very good
Samsung OMNIA i900 >> Acer NeoTouch S200 >> HTC HD2 & Samsung OMNIA7
[ROM] Back to the Future [XBmod-Yuki] [7720 ready] [28/08]
My works about Acer S200