The cab below works out of the box possibly on any WVGA, HVGA device and doesn't need anything else to be installed (just install and soft reset)
Changelog v4.5 23/07/2010
-Added support for themes. (Details below)
-Themes are in zip format and only the files needed are extracted (less space).
-When changing theme all previously used brn files are deleted.
-Pressing on the top left corner will bring up the changing theme process.
-Pressing on the top right corner will bring up the configuration options.
-All text written on the dialogs are contained in a single file (easier to translate).
-Added setup.dll which will run the process to apply your theme when installing and will delete all brn files from your windows folder when uninstalling.
-Customization dialogs are replaced with choices menus.
-2 functions to select for 3 buttons. (1st, 2nd and 4th buttons)
-2 themes in the cab (default and GTX)
-There's a shortcut now placed in start menu thanks to alesscam.
Changelog v4 17/07/2010
- Added a user customization wizard. (accessible anytime by pressing on the right top corner).
- Added confirmation window for bootloader.
- Changed confirmation windows of reset and shutdown (text and looks).
- Now all confirmation windows can be translated.
- Wizard options:
-- Choose if you want the app to stay loaded in memory or not.
-- Choose if you want confirmation windows or not.
-- Choose between WiFi on/off and Comm Manager.
There are 2 themes in the cab one is the default and the other one is GTX.
You can keep as many themes as you like and change them whenever you want.
I you want you can grab the "theme.rar" file from the attachments and start building your own theme/translation. In the rar you'll find all the photoshop png's needed to be edited/translated.
1. Edit all the png's (8 backgrounds and 10 buttons) in the rar or create new ones with your favorite editor (I prefer Adobe Fireworks)
2. If you create new ones don't forget to give the files the same names as the originals.
3. Convert them to bmp's.
4. Convert the bmp's to brn with brnconverter. (attached below)
5. Add all the brn files you created in a zip file.
6. Copy the zip file to your phone. (You can copy the zip file anywhere in your device as when you change a theme you'll be asked to find it but the default folder is "\Program Files\EndKeySkins\")
1. Make a skin using the above process translating everything you see as text on the png's (very easy if you are using photoshop or fireworks).
2. Translate the "strings.ini" file attached below and place it in windows folder.(You should translate everything that's after "=")