Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more
Post Reply

[KERNEL][7/22/10]Darchstar's Overclocked Undervolted kernel for senseUI roms vUV 2

OP urushiol

19th June 2010, 02:36 AM   |  #11  
darchstar's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 959
 
2,292 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decad3nce

So it's just Darch's kernel for Darchdroid coupled with the ramdisk for Fresh/Dama(which are the same)?



Its my kernel, but not the same found in darchdroid. I compiled specifically for this purpose as the OP requested it. It'll only work with sensui roms as it uses the htc touch synaptics source.
19th June 2010, 02:42 AM   |  #12  
Decad3nce's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,769
 
2,083 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by darchstar

Its my kernel, but not the same found in darchdroid. I compiled specifically for this purpose as the OP requested it. It'll only work with sensui roms as it uses the htc touch synaptics source.

Ah nvm then. I posted just based on the thread at Android Central(before the explanation). Was wondering about the synaptic drivers but wasn't sure who did the edits. Good stuff!
19th June 2010, 02:49 AM   |  #13  
WarhawkXeroFire's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Just flashed and tested on DamageControl 2.09 - works great! TetherWiFi stops without causing my phone to hang - not sure about the phone call problem, as it only happened twice to me. Other than that, great job!
19th June 2010, 02:55 AM   |  #14  
darchstar's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 959
 
2,292 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decad3nce

Ah nvm then. I posted just based on the thread at Android Central(before the explanation). Was wondering about the synaptic drivers but wasn't sure who did the edits. Good stuff!

Lol, the explanation over at android central was terrible. That post was just like "here u go, a kernel. it may seem like i did all the work. lets just leave it at that"
19th June 2010, 02:55 AM   |  #15  
Senior Member
Flag Feasterville, Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 1
 
179 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
I needed this! Thank you
19th June 2010, 03:03 AM   |  #16  
Decad3nce's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,769
 
2,083 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by darchstar

Lol, the explanation over at android central was terrible. That post was just like "here u go, a kernel. it may seem like i did all the work. lets just leave it at that"

Ha yeah. I tried my best to interpret it but was completely lost when I tried to piece everything together with my past knowledge about the differences between your kernel and toasts(notice the 15 edits on my first post LOL). So can we safely blame BFS(or at least its implementation)?
19th June 2010, 04:35 AM   |  #17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
110 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Called my phone more than 20 times in various states with no issues. Sick work!
19th June 2010, 06:29 AM   |  #18  
Senior Member
Beverly Hills, CA
Thanks Meter: 37
 
734 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Does this do anything for the occasional loss of a data connection issue?

http://androidforums.com/sprint-htc-...-1-update.html

thx.
19th June 2010, 06:59 AM   |  #19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
very nice work.
19th June 2010, 12:25 PM   |  #20  
urushiol's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
430 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnienyc

Does this do anything for the occasional loss of a data connection issue?

http://androidforums.com/sprint-htc-...-1-update.html

thx.

I can't comment on this issue, because I have not experienced data connection drops with the sprint kernel, toasts kernel #89, or this kernel.

Be sure your on the newest PRL, and have updated your profile. Do you have mobile data always on enabled or disabled?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes