For Version 2.5 [Still in Testing] GO HERE
To all bloggers/posters/website admins: If you plan on posting about this program on another website, I do REQUIRE that you contact me prior to doing so [through Private Message or at CycloneProducts@gmail.com] , I have a few baselines to work out in order for you to be able to post it.
To all ROM Chefs, if you plan on integrating this program into your ROM, you MUST contact me as there are certain things you need to know prior to integrating this program!
About: This Program is, as the name says, a LockScreen based on the concept of faking a FingerPrint scanner unlock. In reality, it is based simply on how many 'scans' it makes of your finger. This was a program idea from here. I am going to provide active updates for the program, starting with small things such as improving customization, etc. and ranging all the way up to converting the whole project (which is currently in C# .net CF 3.5) into a C++ Project for best speed and 'useability'!
Look at this post for an awesome video of Public Release 1.0 (thank you the0ne )
- Windows Mobile Professional (Touch-Screen) Phone
- Any Resolution will [should] work
- A decent amount of RAM and a decent CPU speed for best performance
- Microsoft's .Net Compact Framework V3.5
- Functional Lockscreen that is run when executing the file.
- TopBar Items:
- New Item Alerts: Featuring Icons that tell you when you have new Emails, Missed Calls, Voicemails, and Texts
- Battery Meter: A full battery meter that changes color based on battery charge.
- Clock: A Basic clock that displays the time of day.
- Signal Meter: A Mostly-Accurate signal meter that tells you how much phone signal you have
- Functioning Fake Fingerprint reader.
- Customization of some components of the program.
- [V1.5] Now has text saying what it is doing [Analyzing, Waiting, SUCCESS, DENIED]
- Download the attached CAB file.
- Transfer the CAB to your phone and run it.
- Install to the PHONE (I have not tested it on SD Card)
- Complete the Installation.
- To Customize: In the start menu go to CycloneApps / FFP_LockScreen and run the Customization EXE.
- Enter appropriate values into each field and click OK.
- To Use:
- Locking: Run the FFP_LockScreen EXE.
- Unlocking: This program unlocks based on a counter. When you put your finger down on the scan-zone it will start moving a scanner down and up. It starts at the top. When it hits the bottom, the counter will be at ONE, when it goes and hits the top, it will be TWO, and so forth. When you release your finger, if the counter value matches the programmed value (Default is 6, but it can be customized), it will unlock, otherwise it will not.
- There are bound to be issues with the Topbar Items because I made them myself and very rustically put them together, so if there are any issues with them, please report them!
- There may be scanner issues based on the nature of the counter, so before reporting a bug, try again to make sure you didnt hold too long/ too short.
This is Public Release 1.0, so not all features are there yet.
- I plan to add in some more customization.
- [V1.5] Removed "On-Screen Text" because I found it useless...
- Eventually make it a whole lot faster.
- Due to how it is programmed, this may gobble up battery, so use at your own risk of losing charge.
- I do plan to eventually swap over to C++.
Versions 1.0 and 1.5 Have Expired as of July 22, 2010. For all further updates the program, refer to my website: http://www.chicken-eggsolutions.com . On the main page, on the menu, hover over PRODUCTS, and hover over FFP_LockScreen, then select FFP_LockScreen Basic (or Pro when it is released). From there you will be directed on how to download.
If You Like this Application, and want to help future development, please