Originally Posted by hotlips69
A couple of quick questions for people who have actually got the phone:
1) Is there an easy way to turn the backlight/screen on/off (to save battery) at the press of a button as you can on most other touchscreen phones?
2) How easy/quick is it to lock/unlock the phone?
3) Approx how many seconds is it from when you press the power button to when the phone is fully loaded and ready to be used?
Thanks in advance!
1. Briefly press the Power Button.
2. To Unlock ~ Swipe your finger across the screen.
Are you talking of from Powering On or from switching the screen back on?
If from Powering On:-
It really depends on how many Apps/Drivers installed but mine takes around 25 seconds from a long press on the Power button to fully loaded.
If from just switching on the screen:-
Instantly.... and can be switched on either with a brief press on the Power button or the Home key at the bottom of the screen.
.........I don't always get your questions right.... but you'll certainly know I've tried.
P.S. Many thanks for the Thanks votes. Thanks received are converted into a charitable donation.