Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,660 Members 54,367 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

problem accessing recovery on rom 2+

Tip us?

paviol
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default problem accessing recovery on rom 2+

I have a problem with accessing recovery from PC. Everything was fine before I changed the rom. Before I used rodigezstyle rom V2.3 I could access recovery (step2-windows.bat) now, after I changed rom to RUU_Legend_HTC_WWE_2.03.405.3_Radio_47.39.35.09_7. 08.35.21_release_130330_signed I cant get into it. If I'm in boot loader and check "adb devices" It detects my phone, but when I'm go to recovery screen (black screen with exclamation mark) I check again the "adb devices" then it doesn't detect.

So I'm wondering if you guys have the same problem. But please tell me only if you are on rom 2+. Cos my theory is that roms 2+ have different bootloader.

ali ba
Old
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 252
IIRC I read on Modaco some weeks ago that 2.x come with a new bootloader. But there is a method to downgrade it already.
I don't use the XDA forum regularly any more. Too much distraction, not enough fun. Coding is fun.

If you see me posting I'm most likely disoriented and intended to use G+ or write exceptionally great code in Visual Basic. My G+ profile is actually a good source for random nonsense, unlike this signature which solely exists to divide this post and the next one.