FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

[Collection] Custom Boot Animations and Splash Screens

812 posts
Thanks Meter: 40
 
By itmustbejj, Senior Member on 22nd June 2010, 08:09 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th January 2012, 06:20 PM |#1181  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
good thread
ah, gotta love it
nice thread, ty!
 
 
27th January 2012, 06:23 PM |#1182  
dased14's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag cincy,ohio
Thanks Meter: 7,147
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbenney

I guess this is where my confusion and problems come from. I cant find a system folder on the root of my sd card. am i looking in the wrong place? iv looked using es and hooked up to my pc.

open es and hit the star(favorites) in the upper left corner should bring a pop up that has a house, a cell, and two folders hit the cell then scroll to system then to customize then you should see resources(is where boot goes as well as sound if enabled), and CID(has the default.xml)
27th January 2012, 08:14 PM |#1183  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dased14

open es and hit the star(favorites) in the upper left corner should bring a pop up that has a house, a cell, and two folders hit the cell then scroll to system then to customize then you should see resources(is where boot goes as well as sound if enabled), and CID(has the default.xml)

FOUND IT! thanks for being so patient and helpful. i am new to modding and rooting stuff and am still trying to learn.
Thanks again bro.
18th February 2012, 12:50 AM |#1184  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hey Kiisu, is there any possible way you could make a Marines boot animation thats compatible with the Evo 4G? I've been looking around for one but cant seem to find it
18th February 2012, 05:10 AM |#1185  
Kiisu888's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Spring Valley, NY
Thanks Meter: 11
 
Donate to Me
More
possibly,I'm doing finals right now but what did you have in mind? give me a video or some idea of what you want and I'll see what I can do.
12th March 2012, 10:36 PM |#1186  
IDRFT95S14's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Conroe TX.
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
just sharing this one i made for cm7 ,ics colors and should look well with some roms
Last edited by IDRFT95S14; 6th December 2012 at 11:10 PM.
8th April 2012, 10:18 PM |#1187  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
i am trying to slow down my bootani but when i change the f\s it only goes black. any idea as to why it does that?

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

also my bootani is the bf3 with the static sound at the beguining and is set to 30. i have tried 15 20 25 and nothing

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

there is an app that install the audio script for u and then gives u the option to import the audio and i guess it renames it to what it is supposed to be
9th April 2012, 06:01 AM |#1188  
thatb1tch's Avatar
Member
Flag Omaha,NE
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
This is a bootanimation I found on sdx , [IMG]i51.tinypic.com/dnc30j.gif[/IMG] I can't get it to work on my evo so I don't know if it only works on specific devices or what..anyways is there anybody with spare time to get this for me only change the letters to hot pink? Or if you could do a hot pink letters on black flying in and out that says sicker than your average bitch ... I'd really appreciate it thanks

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA
22nd April 2012, 06:20 AM |#1189  
kendotelie's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatb1tch

This is a bootanimation I found on sdx , [IMG]i51.tinypic.com/dnc30j.gif[/IMG] I can't get it to work on my evo so I don't know if it only works on specific devices or what..anyways is there anybody with spare time to get this for me only change the letters to hot pink? Or if you could do a hot pink letters on black flying in and out that says sicker than your average bitch ... I'd really appreciate it thanks

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA


here you go.
its the actual zip file so just use a file manager to rename(if you have to), or just copy and paste into your default bootanimation location.
changing the color of the text is proving a bit challenging for me atm. sorry
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image_003.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	1018237  
Attached Files
File Type: zip bootanimation.zip - [Click for QR Code] (290.2 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by kendotelie; 22nd April 2012 at 09:04 AM.
23rd April 2012, 01:20 AM |#1190  
bxphantom's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bronx, NY
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Does anyone know where I can get the stock boot animation for the evo 4G?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA
26th April 2012, 03:02 AM |#1191  
kendotelie's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxphantom

Does anyone know where I can get the stock boot animation for the evo 4G?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

do you mean the one for sprint?

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
animations, boot animations, bootanimations, cyanogen, girly, kersplash, oooo...pretty!!!, pink, splash, splash screens
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes