5,595,570 Members 46,804 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Collection] Custom Boot Animations and Splash Screens

Tip us?
 
M@XLOL
Old
#21  
M@XLOL's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 142
Posts: 1,626
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Central Illinois

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelot4ark View Post
thank you so much that looks fantastic! I am using it as my bootscreen now
 
BigBallin
Old
#22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 243
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Omaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTouch24 View Post
i seen that but didnt know how it would work. i was just trying to push them onto my phone. i am using the wrong string of commands or something
 
ocelot4ark
Old
#23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 114
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Manhattan, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaxreed View Post
thank you so much that looks fantastic! I am using it as my bootscreen now
No problem! All I did was resize the photos to 480 x 800, changed the color depth to 8 bit, and fixed the desc file. Was not too bad.
 
GODZSON
Old
#24  
GODZSON's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 630
Posts: 1,535
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Boynton Beach

 
DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up Godzson-DroidX2

Part 2



A dream becomes a goal when action is taken towards its achievement. - God Bless-






 
iTouch24
Old
#25  
iTouch24's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 1,934
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBallin View Post
i seen that but didnt know how it would work. i was just trying to push them onto my phone. i am using the wrong string of commands or something
i used that on my EVO running fresh with no issues ... easiest way .. forget all the manual labor with ADB
 
BigBallin
Old
#26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 243
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Omaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTouch24 View Post
i used that on my EVO running fresh with no issues ... easiest way .. forget all the manual labor with ADB
seems like it doesnt work with mac
 
iTouch24
Old
#27  
iTouch24's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 1,934
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBallin View Post
seems like it doesnt work with mac
of course not .. windows bat files

u would have to manually push or just copy and paste bootanimation.zip in its correct folder on phone
 
BigBallin
Old
#28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 243
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Omaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTouch24 View Post
of course not .. windows bat files

u would have to manually push or just copy and paste bootanimation.zip in its correct folder on phone
thats what im trying to do is push, but its not working
 
M@XLOL
Old
#29  
M@XLOL's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 142
Posts: 1,626
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Central Illinois

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBallin View Post
seems like it doesnt work with mac
You would use this command after you have placed the bootanimation.zip file inside of the tools folder in sdk

Code:
./adb remount
./adb push bootanimation.zip /system/customize/resource
 
crazyjoezx
Old
#30  
crazyjoezx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 115
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelot4ark View Post
No problem! All I did was resize the photos to 480 x 800, changed the color depth to 8 bit, and fixed the desc file. Was not too bad.
What's the best way to resize so many photos at once? ...right now I'm using "Android Supernova" from OPs post which looks rly cool but is sized for a G1 :'( so looks kinda wack when I show ppl ...thanks!

Tags
animations, boot animations, bootanimations, cyanogen, girly, kersplash, oooo...pretty!!!, pink, splash, splash screens
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes