1. Way thinner than the HTC silicon rubber case
2. Somewhere between hard plastic and soft silicone. Think vinyl but stiffer.
3. Definitely not as shock absorbent
4. The skin extends up past the face of the phone about 1.5mm, so if you set the phone face down it won't touch the surface
5. It does not wrap around the face of the phone at all, which I like -- it gives you touch access to the entire touch screen surface, as opposed to the HTC silicone rubber skin. It's much easier to reach the edges of the touch screen, like using the phone naked
6. The top of the camera lens protrudes slightly from the back of the case. However, due to the curvature of the phone, when resting back-down on a table, the lens doesn't actually contact the surface by a small gap, .5mm at best
7. The argyle pattern on the back is very subtle
8. All the cutouts line up properly. The cutouts are rather large however; for example, the diameter of the cutout for the speaker hole is probably 5mm which is a bit excessive.
9. The skin is not tacky at all, it slips in and out of the pocket with ease and doesn't attract lint. However it's more slick and less grippy, so it won't stay put on your dashboard for example.
10. It's snug but not super snug, like it's not skintight.
11. For some reason there is a cutout for the backplate nail groove