Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,632 Members 36,476 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

'Get more HTC Widgets', for those unable to install.(testkeys & releasekeys versions)

Tip us?

urushiol
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Default 'Get more HTC Widgets', for those unable to install.(testkeys & releasekeys versions)

Some of us have had problems downloading the 8 widgets avaliable in the "Get more HTC widgets" option in 2.1 roms, either not giving us an error message saying unavailable or something, or (if your using a testkeys roms, such as those using friend stream), you can see what widgets are avaliable, hit the download button, and it gives you an error saying unable to install.

I downloaded and installed all the widgets using a release keys roms, pulled them from the rom and uploaded them so if you are having any problems you may simply install them from SDcard using a file manager.

I have also included a second version, of the same widgets just re-signed with test keys, so you may use them on roms that have been resigned to get custom apps(such as friendstream to work)

enjoy!

1. Download the appropriate APKS for your rom
2. Unzip to SDcard
3. Install any of the widgets you want using file manager of your choice! (astro, Es file explorer, etc)
Attached Files
File Type: zip htcwidgets_testkeys.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.24 MB, 327 views)
File Type: zip htcwidgets_releasekeys.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.24 MB, 292 views)
Nexus 5 - CM11 nightly

Asus tf300t - Stock rooted 4.2.1

jerry43812
Old
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
Thanks for these ZIP files! Finally I can see if I am actually missing out on anything!

Android Modifications
Android Tablet Applications
- the largest tablet app source online!

urushiol
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry43812 View Post
Thanks for these ZIP files! Finally I can see if I am actually missing out on anything!
IMHO, your not, besides maybe the profile widget, btw some of these(i don't know all of which right off) even work on NON sense roms, so long as your non sense rom is a test keys rom. I installed the profile widget on Darchdroid 2.7 with no issues!
Nexus 5 - CM11 nightly

Asus tf300t - Stock rooted 4.2.1

agentpower
Old
Thanks Meter 3
hey thanks for this! Needed it seeing as I couldnt download them on DC.
I like the coin, profile, and the note widget.

kwheel596
Old
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
I really like the battery widget, simple and not too big.
LTE is amazing.

jerry43812
Old
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
I honestly didn't think I was missing anything, but its a beautiful thing to have something available to me that was not available before. I am sure nobody can argue that point. Woo hoo !

my toes typed this on my heroc

Android Modifications
Android Tablet Applications
- the largest tablet app source online!