Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Here you go(tnx to mercianary
1. install gscript lite from market and run it once, this should create a directory gscript on your sdcard
2. put memory card in pc
3. create a text file and put this command in it.
echo 0 > /sys/devices/platform/leds-microp/leds/button-backlight/brightness
4. save the file as "buttonled.sh" not "buttonled.sh.txt" in sdcard/gscript
5. put the card back in your phone, hold your finger on the home screen and select shortcut, gscript lite, menu, add script, load file, buttonled.sh, save, buttonled.
6. press the new icon on your screen.
this will only work on 2.1
everytime you press this icon the button lights turn off.
they will come back on after certain events, ie locking the screen.
if you know adb you could edit the file trigger in the same directory to permanently disable the light, i think. you will have to figure that out yourself.
Download of the market LEDs hack,that does exactly what we want.
Thanks to friend velazcod for the contribution.