Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,101 Members 43,055 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stuck HD2 LEO only bootloader brick

Tip us?

Triceq
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Stuck HD2 LEO only bootloader brick

Hi everyone,

At first at all i would like to apologize for my language.

Well...

I have HTC HD2 LEO for East Europe.

I change Rom to Artemis HD2 ROM and it goes well. After few days it realese Artemis HD2 ROM Family Ver 22.0 Gen 2 and I update ROM.

At first boot it load normaly but after soft reset it stuck on HTC logo with information about ROM etc in left down corner. Then i do hard reset and htc load rom but the soft was unstable and when I put off battery it stuck on HTC logo even i do hard reset.

I read a loot about white htc logo and do many trick,

I try to instal official rom for east europe using usb connection, but instalation stop and 9% and triangle apear. Instalation stop at difrent stage for difrent ROM's, sometimes is 24% sometimes 2% but never goes to end.

I try instal by sd card but sytuation is that... 3 color apear, very quick white screen with "Loading..." and back to 3 screen color and nothing more. I try with 2 different cards unnamed 4GB and kingston 8GB.

I try to instal different radio 50 and 51, SSPL, HSPL it's says i mus have 1.42, HSPL2/3 it's stuck at usb connection searching. I forgot, 3 screen color show me i have 1.66.HSPL XE.

Only one operation goes well, to 100%, Task29 provided by doloop, after that HD2 buz and show only white htc logo. But when i try to do more... change radio with task29 it's stock on 24%

I don't know what to do now. Mayby goldcard will be helpfull but i don't shure what is wrong with the sd card and i don't now how to do this goldcard.

Thank You for eny sugestion,
I will try to do enything to wake up my HD2

Ask if You need more information.

roloracer
Old
Thanks Meter 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triceq View Post
Hi everyone,

At first at all i would like to apologize for my language.

Well...

I have HTC HD2 LEO for East Europe.

I change Rom to Artemis HD2 ROM and it goes well. After few days it realese Artemis HD2 ROM Family Ver 22.0 Gen 2 and I update ROM.

At first boot it load normaly but after soft reset it stuck on HTC logo with information about ROM etc in left down corner. Then i do hard reset and htc load rom but the soft was unstable and when I put off battery it stuck on HTC logo even i do hard reset.

I read a loot about white htc logo and do many trick,

I try to instal official rom for east europe using usb connection, but instalation stop and 9% and triangle apear. Instalation stop at difrent stage for difrent ROM's, sometimes is 24% sometimes 2% but never goes to end.

I try instal by sd card but sytuation is that... 3 color apear, very quick white screen with "Loading..." and back to 3 screen color and nothing more. I try with 2 different cards unnamed 4GB and kingston 8GB.

I try to instal different radio 50 and 51, SSPL, HSPL it's says i mus have 1.42, HSPL2/3 it's stuck at usb connection searching. I forgot, 3 screen color show me i have 1.66.HSPL XE.

Only one operation goes well, to 100%, Task29 provided by doloop, after that HD2 buz and show only white htc logo. But when i try to do more... change radio with task29 it's stock on 24%

I don't know what to do now. Mayby goldcard will be helpfull but i don't shure what is wrong with the sd card and i don't now how to do this goldcard.

Thank You for eny sugestion,
I will try to do enything to wake up my HD2

Ask if You need more information.
I know this might be a dumb question but is your sd card formatted to fat32?
. Did I help you? Hit the thanks button!

Samsung Galaxy Note 3: Dynamic Kat! NC2 - 4.4.2
Samsung Galaxy Note: [ROM] JBSandwich CM9
Nexus 10: [ROM] ThunderKat 4.4.2

Veldmuus
Old
(Last edited by Veldmuus; 28th June 2010 at 09:13 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
nvm try to put on orignal SPL? and than try to flash to stock rom with Sdcard?

samsamuel
Old
Thanks Meter 1047
i suspect that.....
when it first wouldn't boot artemis 22 you needed to change the radio not the rom but then you flashed official rom by sd card it removed hspl and then failed because wrong region.

boot to boot loader
install hspl3 choose 2.08.hspl
return to boot loader
flash any radio mentioned in artemis thread using usb
return to boot loader
flash artemis
when phone starts to set up force hard reset
allow to boot
let us know how it goes
ViperOneM8 VIPER4Android

O2 UK automated free sim unlock form.

Want to say thanks? Do you buy stuff on eBay? Click HERE to donate to me FOR FREE

Triceq
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
thank You for request

roloracer
there is no dumb question but dump anserwers . Yes, card's are formated using fat32

Veldmuus
how can I put only SPL? any solution?

samsamuel
"boot to boot loader
install hspl3 choose 2.08.hspl"

I try, and it's strange. When I go in to boot loader plug usb cable to htc the "serial" change to "USB" and it is the end of my work becouse when I run HSPL3 it's stay at "Waiting USB connection..." and no else happend.
Mayby it will be succesfull if I use to do this sc card but.. as You know it isn't work.

qwerty_7564
Old
Thanks Meter 179
When you tried to flash the official stock rom back from the sd card did you make sure the rom image was called “LEOIMG.NBH” and on the root of the sd card.

samsamuel
Old
Thanks Meter 1047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triceq View Post
boot to boot loader
install hspl3 choose 2.08.hspl"

I try, and it's strange. When I go in to boot loader plug usb cable to htc the "serial" change to "USB" and it is the end of my work becouse when I run HSPL3 it's stay at "Waiting USB connection..." and no else happend.
Mayby it will be succesfull if I use to do this sc card but.. as You know it isn't work.
try all different usb ports. try to not use ports in the front of pc case, use one around back of the pc.
also right click hspl and choose "run as administrator"
ViperOneM8 VIPER4Android

O2 UK automated free sim unlock form.

Want to say thanks? Do you buy stuff on eBay? Click HERE to donate to me FOR FREE

Triceq
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
My hd2 see sd card beacouse when slot is empty "Loading..." don't apear. When I plug card "loading..." is apear but only for one socond mayby faster.

root.. you mean file not in eny folder, just on starage card without any folders, yes?
I called leoimg.nbh every time I put file to sd card

qwerty_7564
Old
Thanks Meter 179
What operating system is on the pc you are tring to flash hspl with?

Triceq
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
samsamuel
how do You know i use front usb port?

I plug to other usb ports but effects are the same. What I discover... when the HSPL3 is searchin usb connetion and I pluget off hd2 from usb there apear Critical error from HSPL3 program. It mean probably HSPL3 connect to hd2 but stuck.

I work on Xp profesional SP3