Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,303 Members 52,191 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

2150 Charge Time

Tip us?

TheDanishDanger
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default 2150 Charge Time

For all the owners of the 2150 battery

How long is it taking you to get the green light? Today I burned it down to 11%, put it on charge and it's been 3 hours so far. spare parts says its at 98%. Anyone's charging quicker/slower?

DustinF00
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDanishDanger View Post
For all the owners of the 2150 battery

How long is it taking you to get the green light? Today I burned it down to 11%, put it on charge and it's been 3 hours so far. spare parts says its at 98%. Anyone's charging quicker/slower?

3 Hours is about right. Then if you turn OFF the phone the battery will take another 30-40 minutes to get the light to go back to green.

Thats what I am experiencing...

760hacker
Old
Thanks Meter 77
I would have to agree mine is taking quite a while to charge. Fine with me because it also takes quite a while to discharge!
Device: VZW Gs4

DustinF00
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 760hacker View Post
I would have to agree mine is taking quite a while to charge. Fine with me because it also takes quite a while to discharge!
Yeah, you'd need to do the math to determine difference - but if charging the 1300mAh battery takes 1.5 hours sometimes then the 2150 battery taking 3 hours makes sense to me because of how slowing down the charge once the battery approaches 80% is going to slow down the entire charge process.

I'm consistently seeing 3 hours to get back to full charge after I totally killed it...