Bring Back LTE on the Google Nexus 4 Running Lollipop

One of the predecessors of the latest, largest, and greatest Gooogle Nexus 6(theGoogle … more

Google Maps, My Maps, YouTube, Androidify, Slides, Music Updated–Here’s What’s New

In the last few weeks, Google has been … more

SuperSU BETA: Root Android Lollipop on Stock Kernel

Up until now, if you wanted to get root on Android 5.0, you needed to flash a modified … more

Android App Review: Get Amaze with Material Design – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. Android 5.0 … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[THEME] [Stock 2.1] Detox Desire for Incredible

OP Metallice

30th June 2010, 07:58 AM   |  #1  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,882

3,183 posts
Donate to Me
UPDATE 2.1:
Fixes PowerWidget

UPDATE:
  1. updated the theme to match Cubanaso's new 1.3 update.
  2. Modified sense apps to match theme. (I applied the same changes in Cubanaso's Detox Desire v1.3 apps to the stock DInc apps)
  3. Fixed some graphics I forgot to change in the first one. For example the notification tray is now properly themed.
  4. Fonts taken from Detox Desire v1.3 (included in new zip) (If you don't like them from the look of the screenshots, just delete /system/fonts/ from the zip)
  5. Does not include Services.jar from 1.3 update. (When time permits... gotta learn how.. Busy... If anyone else wants to give it a shot, go for it)
  6. I still can't change that USB icon or the VZW backup icon.

All credit goes to Cubanaso for the images used and the original design.

Original Theme:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=709038

Screens: (using xinvert theme for weather and toggle widget for the clock)

Install:
To install, first download the zip file and place it at the root of your sdcard. Select "apply zip from sdcard" within recovery and then select that zip.

Download:

V2.1 - http://bit.ly/dincdetox OR http://bit.ly/dncdetx2

If you know the location of the usb icon or notice one of the numerous things I probably forgot to change let me know.

And thanks to Cubanaso and XDA community.
Last edited by Metallice; 20th July 2010 at 03:11 AM.
30th June 2010, 09:53 AM   |  #2  
Flag lehigh
Thanks Meter: 27

140 posts
More
I know some of the sd icons is in htc.resources.apk along with signal and 3g data.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk
30th June 2010, 07:20 PM   |  #3  
Flag Miramar, FL
Thanks Meter: 13

301 posts
Donate to Me
More
Good stuff, nice to see it made its way here. Your more than welcome to use it. Keep on eye on the nexus thread iam always trying to put out new themes for sense.
30th June 2010, 09:39 PM   |  #4  

3,183 posts
Donate to Me
Thanks Cubanoso. Yeah I'll have to check out some nexus themes. Should be relatively the same process as converting Desire to DInc I assume. My thought process is why make a new theme when there are so many incredible themes out there already?

The problem with converting themes is that its difficult to tell if everything is working considering I don't have the other phones to view the themes on

intenselyinsane: I appreciate the help, but I was able to change the icons you mentioned. The problem icon is the one that appears in the top left of your phone when you plug it into your computer. If you know where to find that one, please let me know.
Last edited by Metallice; 30th June 2010 at 09:40 PM. Reason: typo
1st July 2010, 04:06 AM   |  #5  
Flag Greenville, SC
Thanks Meter: 198

673 posts
More
how would one modify parts of the theme? namely the power control widget - one of the few blemishes I've found in this fantastic theme. thanks for sharing
1st July 2010, 05:48 AM   |  #6  

3,183 posts
Donate to Me
Updated first post with a new version of the theme.

This is directed mainly at cubanaso, but does anyone know how services.jar works, or even what it does :P. I'd like to include whatever this file modification changes but I don't know how or where to start.

Parkson: The power control widget doesn't work right, I know, but I think maybe the changes cubanaso made to 1.3 fixes this.

EDIT: nevermind. You'd have to ask cubanaso. If you fix it please let me know.
Last edited by Metallice; 1st July 2010 at 06:02 AM.
1st July 2010, 06:30 AM   |  #7  
Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 110

470 posts
More
any way to make the lockscreen bar white with black letters instead of black with white letters and match the white on the clock to the rest of the theme?i love this theme by the way, thxs for porting it!!!
1st July 2010, 05:49 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 62

223 posts
So far loving this. Thanks for the hard work both of you guys have put in to this. My only suggestions, the white font is kinda hard to read on the gray background. Maybe change the color to a dark gray. Also the transparent notification tray, Can the bottom of the tray be a little bigger to cover up the launcher underneath?

Thanks again for your hard work guys

Edit:
Just noticed that the android Power Control widget skin shows as a white box now
Last edited by zalez; 1st July 2010 at 07:17 PM. Reason: update
1st July 2010, 09:29 PM   |  #9  
Phx
Thanks Meter: 3

111 posts
More
First post!!!!!

Just wanted to say amazing job!!!! This looks awesome, now I just need to find a white case to complete the look. Keep up the great work!!!!
1st July 2010, 09:40 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 4

14 posts
I put the Droid X framework's .apk into this detox theme, and you can get it here:

mediafire.com/?z2vyzvgtztn

Screenshot of the notification bar/tray:

grab.by/grabs/a52e911977e9bf115a62ff210e5b85d7.png

Can I please get confirmed? I'd love to post links

Edit - Here's one w/ no custom fonts: mediafire.com/?gmydjlymcgj
Last edited by kingnerd; 1st July 2010 at 10:04 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread