Here is what you need to do:
1a. If you haven't try Android before download attached andboot.zip, extract it to your SD card root.
1b. If you already have android build on your device, you can run copy androidinstall you've downloaded to andboot folder than do reinstall your android through haret. Remember to backup before doing anything.
2. Download androidinstall from the original thread Incubus26Jc's Super FroYo 2.2 [Deodexed] [RLS13] [8/18/10]
3. Backup! than, clear whatever "android" stuff you have from sdcard (I dont want it to get caught up in the install) especially your andboot folder
4. Extract contents of downloaded zip to temporary directory
5. Copy extracted /andboot folder to the ROOT of your SDCard
6. copy zimage to /andboot folder with this version (credit to mblaster) get in from http://188.8.131.52/kerneloftheday (i'm using zimage with vibration on my nike100 with zimageNike name) or you can use attached one - the newest from mblaster with audio fix (remember to extract the zip ).
7. overwrite default.txt with attached default.txt
8. Run HaRET, than hit “run” to launch android
9. Press and hold center of dpad after hitting "run" and follow the directions in the NoMoRootFs menu system
10. Install android system
11. Quit installer
12. Booting into Android
13. After you can see android logo wait about 15 minute
14. then shutdown and open up your phone again (should boot into winmo)
15. start haret and boot again to android
16. your android is ready to use
Working: Call, sms, ring, data (listed apn)
Not Working: Bluetooth, camera
Bug: Very difficult to receive call (maybe kernel problem???)
LEt us ask dzo (kernel inventor for vogue) to make update for Nike kernel to get all that stuff working
EDIT: thread author change it name, so i'll follow that too
UPDATE: I'm using dzo odex version from androidhtc