Goodbye from the Coburn

Tip us?

Coburn64
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Goodbye from the Coburn

Howdy all,

I've ordered a Motorola Droid and it'll be curtains for my HTC Tattoo Android development.

What does this mean? I'll still be an AzusaROM developer. However, I won't be hovering around the Click Android Development much any more.

To the other developers: Don't give up. Your work is awesome, and really shows what the Tattoo can do. HTC should learn from our ROMs, we don't want all the Sense UI gloss and crappy unoptimized kernels! :P

To my AzusaROM users: You are more than welcome to use AzusaROM as a starting base for your Android ROMs. Just add my credit line like "Based on AzusaROM by Coburn64" in the credits.

To my friends and foes: A big thank you for all your help and support over the period of time I've been a Tattoo developer. Keep on churning out those ROMs, make the Tattoo shine and burn out that NAND chip!

For now, I bid you farewell. If you see me around, say Hi... Hit me up on Twitter (it's in my sig) and we'll chat.

Take care and see ya,
Coburn.
This is the Coburn.
I'm a AzusaROM Developer, Helper, Programmer, Server Administrator, and general nice guy.
Twitter: coburn64 :: Blog: Geek In The Family :: Buy me a coffee! :: Visit Coburn's Domain!
Current Phones: Samsung SGH-E900, Motorola Droid (CDMA), Motorola Milestone (GSM version of Droid)
Current Project: DroidNet - Wifi Internet Tablet using Moto Droid.

-bm-
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Sad to see another one move away from the tattoo, but I can understand it. So I will stay here, waving with my tattoo and remember the good old times with mainfram3, you and the others that were involved in kicking HTC's ass the first time by finding a way to root our phones :)

Have a lot of fun with your new motorola!

-bm-

Sent from my HTC Tattoo using XDA App

TheSSJ
Old
Thanks Meter 83

DONATE TO ME
I also find it sad that a very good ROM dev is leaving us - i also thought buying a Droid (in Germany it is named Milestone), but I moved away from these thoughts as I'll either buy a Samsung Galaxy S or wait until the Droid X will be coming to Europe hopefully
Anyway, thanks for your hard work and I hope that you will have anice time with your new toy
Regards
If you liked my tutorial(s)/support, click the thank you button

Phone history:
HTC Tattoo - sold
Motorola Milestone - died (RIP, HW Keyboard)
LG Optimus Speed - sold

Samsung Galaxy S3

t0nil0
Old
Thanks Meter 7
bye bye and good uck with your ner an-DROID!
maybe some day my dreams come true...

_david_94
Old
(Last edited by _david_94; 2nd July 2010 at 12:05 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Goodbye. This is sad I'm gonna have to buy another phone at some point...

Thanks for your work!
TRY THE FANCY! http://fancy.to/wfuw0

To all the devs: Thanks for your work!

mdusan
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default To Coburn64

Thank you, Coburn64 !!!!!