So you're looking for something to give your phone a fresh look, right? But you don't want to spend a ton of time learning how to do something super simple... You've come to the right place!
KD-Font allows you to change the fonts on your Windows Mobile device, within a matter of seconds. And you don't have to take time to even learn how to use the app! Just jump into the library, pick a font you like, tap "Apply", and watch the magic happen. The app will download any font(s) you choose from a remote server, apply the fonts, and then leave you to enjoy the results! Looking to customize the experience a bit? Check out the "Library Settings" to fine tune KD-Font to your liking.
The server-based library allows you to have constant access to an ever-growing collection of fonts to choose from! Since the library is server-based, you also won't have a ton of space being taken up on your device for font files you'll never use. And if you do want to save the files, just make sure to turn the option on in the "Library Settings". Then you can switch back and forth between your favorite fonts without waiting for a download.
You can choose to apply fonts to the entire device, specifically the Windows Mobile OS, or specifically the HTC Sense (TF3d) UI! You can even apply different fonts to WM and Sense if you want!
Heard enough? Download the CAB below, install it on your device, and then go for it!
Looking to spice things up just a little? Check out Post #2 for a collection of KD-Font icons, userbars, and other goodies!
Still have questions? Jump to Post #3 for an up-to-date FAQ with some answers to spcific questions asked by KD-Font users.
Now for the technical stuff...
v1.2.4 (11/26/10) (DL Count: 32)
- Fixes Library Update bug
v1.2.3 (11/17/10) (DL Count: 618)
- Updated server information
- Changed server address update method
v1.2.2 (09/14/10) (DL Count: 4,025)
- Allow user to restore default fonts, even if it appears they are already current
- Fixed error handling during font application
v1.2.1 (09/10/10) (DL Count: 360)
- App no longer crashes when attempting to update the library without a data connection
v1.2 (09/09/10) (DL Count: 140)
- Font Download/Application Progress form added
- Sort library by category function added
- Search Library function added
- Help/FAQ Added
- Upgraded "About" Screen
- Added support for additional ROMs
- Upgraded Error Handling - No more error codes
- Optimized font application process - "Defaults" *.CAB no longer necessary
- Settings can now be saved during program updates
- Enable/Disable Font Storage
- Enable/Disable Diacritic Filter
- Enable/Disable Category Sorting
- Clear Local Previews
v1.1.1 (08/10/10)(DL Count: 1,393
- Enable/Disable Preview Download
- Quick "Download Previews"
- App should now cook properly into ROMs
- Uninstallation now removes entire application directory properly
v1.1 (07/25/10)(DL Count: 751)
- (5) Fonts in the Base Library
- Extended Library Available
- Library Update Method
- Quick "Update Library"
- Clear Local Library
Program updates OTA (over-the-air)
v1.0 (07/07/10)(DL Count: 2,327)
- Bank Gothic
- Bradley Hand ITC
- Cataneo BT
- Comic Sans
- Copperplate Gothic
- Lucida Calligraphy
- Old English Text MT
- Sense SDK
- Finger-friendly Swipe Navigation
- Font Previews
- Application Method
- Soft Reset Method
- Device Text Size
Quick “Restore Default Fonts”
Quick “Soft Reset”