i think its time people get the "Goto" app -although it aint free-
its a lockscreen replacement app..
1) allows you to place any name you want on the top bar
2) includes date/time/weather temp -although im not having no luck with weather temp.-
3) ability to change phone volume from loud to vibrate to silent without even havin to unlock!
4) the swipe itself is like a swipometer.. you have messages, then call logs, then gmail and finally unlock..
5) Ability to change background image - although could do with being able to customize other features!
only saw SE swipes twice.. so far!
1st - when someone rang my phone whilst it was in lock mode.. swipe needed to answer
2nd - when i put passcode on, i thought id test just pressing the back key instead of entering my code.. and lo and behold the SE swipe showed up! lol.. i really find these as minor issues..
although i dont think this was meant to happen im actually glad it did lol basically when the lockscreen shows, if u keep hold of the home button, it shows the 6 previously used apps which you can go to without the need to unlock although once you back out of the app you chose to view, your back to the lockscreen again lol
for those who are bit off about the whole unlocking and then passcode thing, i just tried a quick test now and i can say when this phone is in lock mode, you can jus press home key and draw ya passcode and your then taken to homescreen :) also holding home key doesnt show previously used apps here so no worries about anyone bypassing security!
wasnt meant to be a huge review lol but though id cover most of the points so it makes it easier for people to decide!!
Hope it helps!!!
all buttons cause screen to power up during lock mode!
Ive attached a screenshot of my X10i lockscreen..
What word can be written forward, backward or upside down, and can still be read from left to right?