- 600Mhz 7-Slot Kernel (Official, NOT Leaked..)
- Fancy Widget v1.3.0 (HTC Flip Clock w/ Weather)
- Adobe Flash 10.1.72.7*
- BusyBox 1.16.1
- HTC_IME Mod v27 (Modified HTC Sense Keyboard)*
- Wired Tether for Root Users
- Wireless Tether for Root Users
- Onymous App Installer
*Requires installation through Onymous App Installer (pre-installed).
- It just works! Simple, right?
Install Instructions (SPRecovery):
- Download SimpleROM v1.0 (mirror)
- Rename SimpleROM_v1.0.zip to update.zip (Do NOT Extract!)
- Place update.zip on the root of your sd card
- Reboot into recovery (Power Down, Hold X+Power On)
- Nandroid backup your current installation
- Wipe data/factory reset
- Wipe cache (not necessary, since the above does it, but why not, right?)
- Scroll down to Install
- Select Allow update.zip installation
- Scroll down and select Install /sdcard/update.zip (depreciated)
- Open your app drawer
- Run Onymous App Installer
- Navigate to /mnt (the root of your sdcard)Navigate to SimpleROM_Extras
- Install the three files you see there
- Go to Menu->Settings->Language & Keyboard
- Activate "HTC_IME mod"
Extras: HTC Sense Flip Clock:
HTC IME (Keyboard):
- Long-press home screen -> Widgets -> Fancy Widget
Adobe Flash 10.1:
- Onymous App Installer -> SimpleROM_Extras -> Clicker_hi.apk -> Installe
- Onymous App Installer -> SimpleROM_Extras -> HTC_IME_hi22.apk -> Install
- App Drawer -> Settings -> Language & Keyboard -> Check the box next to HTC_IME Mod and accept the warning
- Onymous App Installer -> SimpleROM_Extras -> com.adobe.flashplayer-10.1.72.7.apk -> Install
- 600Mhz not fast enough for you?
- Want to control your overclocked kernel?
- jonasl HTC_IME Mod
- Peter Alfonso Original untouched FTF84B ROM base + 600Mhz Kernel
That was Simple, right?